Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/8/2005 7:34:52 AM EDT
Does anybody know if Nissan Pavilion is concealed carry-friendly? I'm going to the Deuces Wild Tour on the 20th and just needed to know. I checked the VCDL site and didn't find anything. Now that I'm writing this, I think I know my own answer. I doubt it would be legal since they sell alcohol (presumably have an ABC license). Please enlighten me if I'm mistaken. Thanks. MJD
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:39:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/8/2005 7:40:53 AM EDT by Poodleshooter]
They are not carry friendly.
I was patted down and asked to empty my pockets at the gate,and was asked to take my 1.5" bladed mini-Spyderco back to my vehicle. I think they would have shat themselves if I'd carried the Glock in from my car. I'm not sure about the ABC licensing on premises,but at least for the concert I went to (ironically a Ted Nugent concert), they were proactively patting down and searching for weapons,drugs and alcohol.
edited to add that I won't be returning to Nissan Pavilion. As a general rule I don't attend big venue pop music concerts, other than the occasional Wolf Trap performance.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:46:00 AM EDT
I was there MANY years ago and seemed to remember some searches and what-not. Didn't have to worry about it then since I was just a kid. MJD
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 3:08:57 AM EDT
No chance they let you in with a CCW. The above post is correct, they would probably shit themselves.
Top Top