Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/9/2006 5:23:16 PM EDT
I doubt it but still want to know..
I am going there tomorrow night for the Billy Joel concert..
Section 1 row C  I will be pretty close so I think the security will be very tight..
Thanks
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:41:15 PM EDT
[#1]
No CCW. They use the wand on everyone going through the door.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:43:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Check the Civic Center web site. It says "NO WEAPONS"

From the web page:

Prohibited Items & Weapons Policy

There are no book bags, large bags, laser pointers, noisemakers, whistles, air horns of any type, coolers, bottles, cans,  and weapons of any kind allowed in the Hartford Civic Center Veterans Memorial Coliseum or Exhibition Center.

www.hartfordciviccenter.com/buildingpolicies.cfm
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:43:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 3:31:11 AM EDT
[#4]
I've seen off duty officers who were carrying with permit, police ID and badge get turned away from
the entrance of Harbor Yard in Bridgeport.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:23:54 AM EDT
[#5]
I would have thought places like Htfd and or Bpt would have gun lockers for LEO to secure and reclaim later.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:01:18 PM EDT
[#6]
NOPE...

Harbor Yard Bridgeport only allows officers ASSIGNED to the event or who are otherwise  on duty, to carry there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top