Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/7/2004 3:06:23 PM EST
i know that there is almost no ccw permits issued in this fine state. my question is, how many CCW's have actually been issued? other than the logical answer, not many.

the reason i ask is in todays Red Star Ledger there was the credit card pocket gun featured and it mentioned that jersey has CCW. when i mentioned CCW to my local 'finest' the last time i got 2 permits to purchase he just laughed..

be well
maxwell
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:36:05 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/7/2004 3:37:06 PM EST by DWFAN]

Originally Posted By Maxwell:
i know that there is almost no ccw permits issued in this fine state. my question is, how many CCW's have actually been issued? other than the logical answer, not many.

the reason i ask is in todays Red Star Ledger there was the credit card pocket gun featured and it mentioned that jersey has CCW. when i mentioned CCW to my local 'finest' the last time i got 2 permits to purchase he just laughed..

be well
maxwell

According to the Neal Knox Report in Shotgun News Oct 1st, there are about 3,000 CCW permits in the state. Since we are a MAY ISSUE state, you have snow ball's chance.

You need to plead your case in front of a judge and explain WHY you think that you need one. It's totally discretionary on the part of the judge.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 12:42:15 PM EST
Most of those permits are armored car personel with "restricted to work" permits or high end businesses that make deposits at night with restricted permits.

The others are Lawyers/Judges/political hacks that give to the party.

Us little people can not and are not allowed to defend ourselves properly.

That is what 911 is for. www.njcsd.org
Top Top