Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2005 5:30:31 AM EDT
Hey Guys,

Do any of you know of a listing of instructors giving the CCW course in N-KY (preferable Boone or Kenton Co.)? I checked packing.org but did see any such list.

I know there is one guy who books classes out of Mark's guns. Has anybody here taken the course with this guy and if so, is he any good? Is there anybody else in the Kenton\Boone area to should consider?

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 11:11:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey try Shooters Supply 859 356-3300 down on 3L Highway ask Homer or Alex. The guy who teaches is a LEO for the county police (and a great guy) not only will you get your CCW training but network with a county LEO, if you know what I mean. Plus Shooters Supply (Alex or Homer) doesn't have that MARKS GUN attituide.

COPPERCOLLARWORKER
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 8:28:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks coppercollarworker

I was actually able to somewhat answer my own question by going here...

KY CCDW Instructors
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top