Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2005 11:46:45 AM EDT
Just received the following email from Senator Zien's office:

Dear Supporters of Personal Protection:

Senator Dave Zien would like to cordially invite all of you to show your support for the Personal Protection Act Thursday September 29. Senator Zien will be reintroducing the Personal Protection Act at a press conference in the Senate Parlor at 10:00 AM.

Supporters are encouraged to join Senator Zien for breakfast at the IHOP on East Washington Road near I-94 from 7:00 AM to 8:30 AM earlier that morning.

Supporters interested in attending the 10:00 AM press conference should gather in Senator Zien’s office in room 15 South of the Wisconsin State Capitol at 9:00 AM.

Please contact our office if you need any further information at 608-266-7511.

Now is your time to come out and show your support!

Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:23:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I would go to this. I really dont care to go to the breakfast, but I'd like to support the press conference.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 7:37:40 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I would go to this. I really dont care to go to the breakfast, but I'd like to support the press conference.

I'll be attending the conference too. Wanna meet up?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top