Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2004 8:15:50 PM EDT
I want a .50 but have the horrible feeling that I won't be able to get one in time.

First choise: Armalite

Second: Serbu

Anyone got any ideas on this?
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:20:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you seen the Ferret50? It looks great and you have two rifles in one just swap uppers. I am trying to gather some cash to get one. I guess if we get a group buy we can save. Who knows...
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:30:52 PM EDT
[#2]
What part of Ca do you live in?  Got a couple people going to Metcalf in San Jose on Saturday to shoot some .50's.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:45:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Steyraug has been trying to put one together for a while now. Check his thread or contact him.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=3&t=175883
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:31:21 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Steyraug has been trying to put one together for a while now. Check his thread or contact him.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=3&t=175883

You'll be lucky to see the Barrett before Dec31.  

It feels like a sinking ship...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top