Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2013 12:59:46 PM EDT
I have a C3 lower that I got from Chris at SemperFi Arms a couple of years ago. After I got my winnings from the LaRue UHFO drawing I was going to use the C3 lower to put the LT upper on. When I tried to tighten the grip screw, it never would tighten down all the way. When  I took the screw back out, the Heli-coil backed out. It seems that the threads on the insert and the screw don't match. I tried several screws and none of them worked.  Luckily I had another lower to use.

Is C3 still in business or is there an easy fix for this?

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 1:08:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I had the same issue with one of mine and posted it here, and someone notified Buzz at C3 Defense so that he contacted me (I'll PM you his username) and he was able to fix it in just a few minutes.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 1:32:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I emailed C3. Waiting for a response.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top