Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2005 12:21:40 PM EDT
I missed the gunshow this weekend and I still need to buy lots of ammo for my AR, where do you guys shop when you shop locally?  Since I'm at school here I can't really order it online because they'll want to ship it to my billing address back in KC.  Any suggestions?

Link Posted: 9/25/2005 2:37:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah ... MidAmerica Arms has bulk .223.  It's the Silver Bear stuff but it's done OK by me for the most part.  You're looking at $79.00(?) for 500 rounds I think.  Don't know if this was the caliber you were looking for or not.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 2:41:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Midway arms will allow you to order and pick-up from the warehouse.  It is west of Columbia, but if you can get someone to pick it up for you (or pick it up your self) there will be NO SHIPPING.

IDEA! Go to the MODCC shoot at CMMG..and pick it up on the way.......then shoot the M249!

Link
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 4:49:59 PM EDT
[#3]
We have about every .223 out there at Midway
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:42:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Midway arms will allow you to order and pick-up from the warehouse.  It is west of Columbia, but if you can get someone to pick it up for you (or pick it up your self) there will be NO SHIPPING.

IDEA! Go to the MODCC shoot at CMMG..and pick it up on the way.......then shoot the M249!

Link

Great idea  Now I have a both a handgun and my carbine here with me in STL I have no reason not to go to the next shoot.  Any idea when it will be?
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 10:24:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
We have about every .223 out there at Midway

well midway does have wolf listed again finally along with Federal Lake City Arsenal SS109 Ammunition 223 Remington 62 Grain M855PD Green Tip Full Metal Jacket Boat Tail Package of 500.
gues they are finally starting to get some .233/5.56 in stock.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top