Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2006 12:22:55 AM EDT
Anybody here trade in a post ban config Bushmaster with no irons, BMAS/YHM FF, Aimpoint, Coyote Tango grip and VG, matching VLTOR fixed stock and surefire weaponlight? Sure looks like an ARFCOM AR.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 4:26:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Wasn't me, although I did trade-in a post ban Bushy there a couple of years ago. It was a bone-stock M4A3 with AK brake. That's the only firearms deal I ever did with Dave.

The question is, what were you doing in such an over-priced place?
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:47:17 AM EDT
[#2]
I had a pair of RRA lowers Transferred there from ADCO.  HIs transfer fees are the only thing cheap. ADCO's price was in the Box and you could tell he was a irrritated with his rack full of $1000+ Olympics and the one Armalite.

1000th post
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 2:53:43 PM EDT
[#3]
What did he want for it?

$3500
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 3:15:54 PM EDT
[#4]
$1595 16" HBAR millled FSB Surefire M961 and a coyote brown Aimpoint on an ARMS mount. Besides the high prices there, the lack of muzzle awareness drives nutts there as well as not opening the action when  showing  you a weapon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top