Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/21/2004 7:30:09 AM EST
I am going to drive into the big city this weekend. I am looking into getting my son a rifle with all the Pre-Ban evil features, especially a collapsible stock so it will fit his smaller stature. Anyone know of a place that stocks Bushmaster m4 type carbines at reasonable prices? I think Market hall is having a show this weekend if I am not mistaken, will try there first.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:44:33 AM EST

Originally Posted By chaos4570:
I am going to drive into the big city this weekend. I am looking into getting my son a rifle with all the Pre-Ban evil features, especially a collapsible stock so it will fit his smaller stature. Anyone know of a place that stocks Bushmaster m4 type carbines at reasonable prices? I think Market hall is having a show this weekend if I am not mistaken, will try there first.

You will find what you need at MH. I know Schramms & Bachman sell Bushmaster at MH.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 8:08:05 AM EST
Anyone know what the going rate for one of those Patrolman m4 types?
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 1:33:01 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/21/2004 3:40:59 PM EST by bigkracka]

Originally Posted By chaos4570:
Anyone know what the going rate for one of those Patrolman m4 types?

Schramm's had the M4A2 leo versions for $800 BEFORE the sunset IIRC. Email him at subgunman@comcast.net FYI, Sometimes his quoted price is $10 higher than what he sells for at the show.

I would recommend RRA, as good as bushmaster for less $$'s. I would also recommend buying a complete lower, stock and complete upper then putting them together yourself. It requires no tools and will save you $180+/- over buying a complete rifle.

Check out JTac supply and Eagle Firearms Email them both with what you want. Be prepared for a few weeks wait as everybody is backordered due to the rush from the sunset. Hell, everybody was backordered a month before the sunset!
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 1:36:11 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/21/2004 1:37:10 PM EST by bigkracka]
PS, Eagle has "Stag" lowers and reportedly made by LMT who makes RRA's lowers. They are less $$'s than the RRA lowers but equal quality. I have a Stag and RRA lower myself, both look equally nice.

Eagle also had a RRA M4 upper in stock, to my surprise.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:21:53 PM EST
Thanks, I emailed this Schramm's fella. Will see what he says. I DO NOT WANT A RIFLE THT IS MARKED LEO ONLY. Hopefully someone at the show or this Schramm fella can help me out.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:29:27 AM EST
Bachman say they dont have any.....
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 12:27:59 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/22/2004 12:30:16 PM EST by mm38]
The only other places in the Dallas area I can think of are Bullet Trap in Plano, McClelland's on Centerville in Dallas(not Garland), Ray's and D-Ray's, and possibly B&S in Garland. All these places will probably charge close to, if not, full retail.

I'm no longer sure what all stores are still open in Ft. Worth or the mid-cities. So many have closed while I was away from DFW.

There are a few others that probably sell Bushmasters, but I didn't list the ones I wouldn't recommend. Also, the Market Hall show is this weekend, if you can't find what you want. At least you can speak with the dealers face to face and possibly negotiate something.

Oh, it's easier to call Jeff Schramm, I don't think he checks his email every day. (972) 222-0993

mm
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:21:59 PM EST
thanks
Top Top