Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/26/2005 5:11:35 AM EDT
I'm looking to purchase a Bushmaster Carbine and I'm wondering if anyone knows of a shop in the West Palm Beach area that is a Bushmaster dealer.  If you don't know of one, then how about a good, reputable shop that I can get one shipped to from an online dealer.  The reason I ask is because I'm fairly new in town and several searches didn't bring anything up.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:56:52 AM EDT
[#1]
GunTech in Ft. Lauderdale is where I bought my Bushmaster and I live up in Palm Beach County as well, the prices there are better than any prices you'll ever find online and the owner is a former Marine who stands behind everything he sells.  

www.guntechinc.com
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 5:40:36 AM EDT
[#2]
The prices on Guntech's website aren't bad on ARs, but they are definitely not "better than any prices you'll ever find online."  

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 10:01:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Delray Shooting Center in Delray Beach sells BM AR's.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 1:54:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The prices on Guntech's website aren't bad on ARs, but they are definitely not "better than any prices you'll ever find online."  

The prices on GunTech's website aren't what you'll pay in the store, infact I don't even think the website has been updated in a very long time.  Rich isn't in it for the money, he sells everything for only a few bucks over dealer cost.  
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 4:38:10 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The prices on GunTech's website aren't what you'll pay in the store, infact I don't even think the website has been updated in a very long time.  Rich isn't in it for the money, he sells everything for only a few bucks over dealer cost.  

That's good to know about his prices.  He had a Bushy carbine for $880 or so on his site, which is still a pretty good price.  

I might drop in and check that place out one of these days.  Any place that gives great deals deserves to be kept in business by our patronage.  Those fux who try to sell at MSRP can sit there watching their customers go across the street to "that other dealer."  
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 9:30:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for your help everyone!  I appreciate it!
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:41:31 PM EDT
[#7]
palm beach shooting center around 10th and 95 has bushys.

(561) 588-4867
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:11:40 PM EDT
[#8]

If you can wait until next month (February 11 and 12) then check out the gunshow at the South Florida Fairgrounds in West Palm Beach.  One of the dealers there is "Florida Gun Exchange" and they had a decent selection of Bushmasters are good prices.  They're based out of Port Orange which is pretty far north of this area I think, so you're best off waiting until they're at the gun show.

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 2:39:16 AM EDT
[#9]
I think that I've got it covered now.  The company I ordered it from is kind of dragging their feet, so we'll see how it all works out.  Thanks for all of your help!  
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:25:46 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I think that I've got it covered now.  The company I ordered it from is kind of dragging their feet, so we'll see how it all works out.  Thanks for all of your help!  

you could also try Jim (?) at Acme Sports.  He sells on Gunbroker & Gunsamerica under the user name "Jigga."   I bought a NIB Bushy CAR15 from him last year and had it in my hands within a week.  He's easy to deal with, has some of the lowest prices I've ever seen on new ARs, and there's NFA (no f#ckin around).    
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top