Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2005 9:39:14 PM EDT
The crime scene:

The (usual) suspects:

The arsenal:

The sun beat down on the range (no shade), but with the breeze it was surprisingly cool. Time was spent on presentation drills and reloads, along with some slug work. We also sighted in W_S's FAL builds. I think the drills will help everyone involved, and next month's theme ought to be carbine/rifle (since a bunch will be back from a carbine class). As usual, a good time was had by all...

....even without the rest of you flakes.....

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 9:53:07 PM EDT
[#1]
WOAH!! looked like standing room only and at least a 1 hour wait to shoot.... Maybe we can tack a thread on the Sept shoot NOW so people can plan ahead and make it.

I like the 28.8 warning too!!!
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 10:26:42 PM EDT
[#2]
When is the Sept shoot?

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 1:16:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Whoops got mixed up on the date
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 10:02:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Whoops got mixed up on the date

No you didnt... You said that if you went You would have to have someone hold you back from teaching "Mall Ninja" some sort of lesson and something about you knocking his ass back to the stone age.  
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 2:17:55 AM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 8/16/2005 8:00:55 AM EDT
[#6]
are there enuff rifle racks for all teh TAC ranges?   few months ago when i was at tac 3a,  i had to lay all my rifles on the ground.   dont see a rifle rack at Tac 7.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 10:18:38 AM EDT
[#7]
If you guys want to come to a real shoot, you are cordially invited to the NorCal shoot in Oct!   Usually you guys have a bunch of people,  was this a last minute?

Are those 10 staple magazines in those staplers?  

NorCal
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 1:02:23 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
If you guys want to come to a real shoot, you are cordially invited to the NorCal shoot in Oct!   Usually you guys have a bunch of people,  was this a last minute?

NorCal

I had mine before 2000 and the ban, officer.....honest!

Yeah, the shoot date was changed last minute (i.e. Thursday) since the original organizer decided to get in on a course. No one else could make it on that short notice.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 2:01:38 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

NorCal

Yeah, the shoot date was changed last minute (i.e. Thursday) since the original organizer decided to get in on a course. No one else could make it on that short notice.

i sais i was sorry ya beeeaatches!!!! thats why for the rest of the year ya'll gonna have to organize the burro shoots. not enough time in my schelduel

carne
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 5:23:30 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

NorCal

i sais i was sorry ya beeeaatches!!!! thats why for the rest of the year ya'll gonna have to organize the burro shoots. not enough time in my schelduel

carne

Schedule Shmedule... You WILL be there on the 17th!! 4xys said she will be there so you WILL be there. What does one have to do with the other?

I have no idea.

Now if I am not mistaked... The October shoot will mark 1 year since this all started right? What are we doing for the October shoot??
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 7:12:44 PM EDT
[#11]
it actually was in aug, but it was like usually playing with myself, sept. started to get responses and i beleive 4 of us showed up.  i cant remeber im freaking old..

look my fellow arfcommers, i just wanted to say i have for the last year met some of the most wondeful people i had the pleasure of meeting. i 've never been for someone who can do but, nothing but destroy!!!
i mean everything i see and touch. ya'll been a  quite nice and for that , a big thank you from a formerly and slightly fucked up individual.....  

so in the imortal words of tripple b" i have something for you...."

ask tripple b what i meant.. and it's just a joke.

wan kalbi
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top