Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 5/21/2005 3:42:10 PM EDT
Hello All,

Some pictures for today...if its the old one's, don't worry....its only temporary until the new ones are uploaded.

Had a great time.....as usual, I shot more pictures, than guns......and once again, I didnt' bring any ammo!

Glad these turnouts are going well, and managed so darn good too.....Meat/Bang...great job!

Thanks for the burger....need to gain more weight again, and nice to see the original 4 of us...minus HITMAN!

WARNING, NOT DIALUP FRIENDLY!!!

Link Posted: 5/21/2005 4:51:17 PM EDT
more pics...

a big thank you to our RO's to day, mall ninja, duffy, and tcdrennen

and the rest of the pics

thank you to all that shared in the food and fun!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 6:10:48 PM EDT

Originally Posted By meateater:
more pics...

a big thank you to our RO's to day, mall ninja, duffy, and tcdrennen

thank you to all that shared in the food and fun!!!!!!!!

100% AGREE!!!

Great job RO's!!! Its amazing at the turnout and this is the start of something great. Hate to get all teary eyed here but this is growing into one big family. When newbies show up, It just amazes me at the way the veterans of the BC Shoots flock to help... Just awesome.

However there is some SAD news... after only two appearances, the bowling pin stand didnt make it. The damage was to severe. I tried... I really really did...

Rumor has it that a clone may rise from the ashes and appear in June.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 6:45:27 PM EDT
Great photos, thanks for sharing. Hey Meat- Did the Little General make it out this time? In one photo it looks like Duffy is chewing someone out: "If you sweep me with that Glock one more time..."
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 6:48:40 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Kisara:
Great photos, thanks for sharing. Hey Meat- Did the Little General make it out this time? In one photo it looks like Duffy is chewing someone out: "If you sweep me with that Glock one more time..."

that's a negative, lil general stayed at home to spend the whole day making up a honeydo list.

couldn't beleive how many showed up this month. the pics don't reall show how big the shoot was.

duffy, isnt chewing the dude out, he was a cool kid that came along with GNMN, his bro. first timers to burro.
i think the BRD has started to flow thru their veins...

duffy was showing him the proper way to handle weapons and shoot them safely.

kisara, ya ever gonna make it out to burro one of these years????????????? if not , i'll be in contact. we'll go shoot . enogh fooling around , gotta get back to the honeydo list.............
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 8:32:17 AM EDT
Thanks for a good meet, folks, I'm glad I could help out a bit.

Lo9oks like the cameras survived my ... girth hock.gif

I'm looking forward to the next time! Hoping it will be a little cooler - though we had enough shade and water that no-one got too cooked! Tara
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 8:41:41 AM EDT
Wish I lived closer. looks like it was a good time.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 10:05:25 AM EDT

Originally Posted By SillyPuddy:
Wish I lived closer. looks like it was a good time.

Hey, If Mr Suzuki can come from NEVADA to the BC shoot and you live in CA... YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE!!!
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 11:26:54 AM EDT

couldn't beleive how many showed up this month. the pics don't reall show how big the shoot was.

Speaking of pics, did you find a place to host the videos? I want to see the video of the Beowulf getting rapid fired. The bruise it left on my brothers shoulder was pretty big. Hopefully by the next shoot I can get all of my reloading stuff in, and reload some ammo for it.

Link Posted: 5/22/2005 12:27:43 PM EDT
was up u guys!Well little bro got the Black Rifle Virus he plans on going to work this summer vacation and get a little project going so Duffy looks like whe'll need your helpIt's times like this that i hate being married

Link Posted: 5/22/2005 1:02:02 PM EDT
My target stands are all going to the dumpster this week too. Although they make for an interesting display on what penetrates two metal sheathed 2x4s, what can't penetrate one, and it looks like a teast one ricochet is embedded sideways in one of mine.

I'm going to have to see if (after letting it load for an hour on dsl) if he got a shot of my xxxpat dust covers...Or that "Holy stuff" look some of the guys got when they saw the size of the 45-70 cartridges.

Defintiely a good time had by all. And I only for got wo extra ling screw this time to mouth the spotting scope to the bench. Should have that taken care off by next time.

Just whoever gets their first, remember to turn off the heater and turn on the A/C
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 7:31:02 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 7:57:11 PM EDT
I thought it was just his attempt at a "flip movie". Remember the little books that had pictures in the corner of the pages, and you flipped it and the corner came to life in animation? If you scroll down the screen, you can see them move like 1/2 inch from their original position.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 9:29:35 PM EDT
Its the same.......and no, I won't fix it....too lazy!

Hey Meat....where's the video of our Taliban Firing Line?!?!

Link Posted: 5/23/2005 4:15:15 AM EDT
got vids, dont have a dvd burner on my pc. i have it on dvd-rw disk though. don't mind sending it to someone who can post the video.

meat
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 5:03:20 PM EDT
If u wanna send it to me meat i can post it!If not hit the libary i think u can do it there if not hit those cofe shops that have online computers!Just get it doneU cave man
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 5:28:55 PM EDT
gnmn,
IM me with an addy, so i can send it to ya. it has two parts. one of zapps brother rapid firing the .50 beowulf, and the line dancing we did at the end. i think it's the line dancing moves i taught everyone that day people really want to see.. ya two step, ten step...... just return the dvd to me next mont. need to save it for hitman who is gonna make a vid of the "year of the burro" . so make sure ya get it back to mr ok?
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 6:28:21 PM EDT
MEAT U GOT AN IM
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:11:19 AM EDT
Damn, great photos.

Does VPC or the Brady Center have an on-line forum? I think I need to post these photos there.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 11:41:40 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Mesa_Tactical:
Damn, great photos.

Does VPC or the Brady Center have an on-line forum? I think I need to post these photos there.

yo mitch what's vpc and brady center????? just curious....

will talk to banger to day for next months shoot, see if he reserved it.

meat
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 1:10:30 PM EDT

yo mitch what's vpc and brady center????? just curious....

Violence Policy Center

Brady Center
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 1:26:24 PM EDT
hey guys right now at the moment i wont be able to reserve a spot for us on junes shoot yet, since im am having college finals this week, i will probably post a date after wednesday, so i will either set a date on a day you guys wanna request second weekend of june? saturday or sunday? some of you guys said on the 21th that you guys wanted it on a saturday again?
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 5:15:19 PM EDT
I am going to have to try and get saturday off one of these shoots. They look like too much fun
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 7:43:28 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BangBangBoogie:
hey guys right now at the moment i wont be able to reserve a spot for us on junes shoot yet, since im am having college finals this week, i will probably post a date after wednesday, so i will either set a date on a day you guys wanna request second weekend of june? saturday or sunday? some of you guys said on the 21th that you guys wanted it on a saturday again?

banger no worries... take care of biz.

i will scheleduel next month's shoot on a sat. but definetly july can ya take the shoot? , i'll be out of town .

tried calling ya on youe cell, fax machine instead?????????????????????????

carne asada
Top Top