Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2004 6:11:44 AM EDT
I stopped at the Burnsville Range on my way back from up north visiting my parents.  It was my first time shooting there.  I shot my .45 for the first time and was happy with it.  I definitely will go there again.   There was a guy down the way from me shooting a pistol that sounded like a large caliber rifle.  Very loud!
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:56:51 AM EDT
[#1]
What do they charge there?
I wouldn't be surprised if the cannon was a S&W 500. Those puppies have some serious boom. They're surprisingly easy to shoot though. Next weekend (10th-12th) Bill's is having the Fall shooters event. You can try out all kinds of guns for just the price of ammo. Good time to give the 500 a go.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:34:04 AM EDT
[#2]

What do they charge there?

Burnsville Pistol Range

I wouldn't be surprised if the cannon was a S&W 500.

Doubtful. Roger (the proprietor) has expressly forbidden that caliber at his range, due to an inadequate backstop. I've asked him if he allowed the 50AE Desert Eagle to be shot there, and his reply (verbatim): "You can, but you won't make a lot of friends."  DL
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:45:23 PM EDT
[#3]
At $8.00 for one gun unlimited time the price is right for such a nice facility.  Bill's won't be getting my range fee's anymore.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:36:55 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
At $8.00 for one gun unlimited time the price is right for such a nice facility.  Bill's won't be getting my range fee's anymore.

If I had a friend that had one of those, I would take him to the range and say"hey, you wanna trade?"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top