Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2003 10:02:38 AM EDT
I thought I'd post this here too in case anyones interested.

•••
WEEKEND EDITION: June 1, 2003
In military parlance, a "TA-50" is the kit that holds an assortment of field essentials, such as ammo,a canteen, a compass, a sleeping bag, a mess kit and so on.

Now Dennis Hof, the owner of the Moonlight BunnyRanch brothel (known as the place where Jesse Ventura was once a customer), is featuring a "T&A 50."

The pack includes a BunnyRanch T-shirt, a condom, a menu from his establishment, drink tokens and a coupon for free, uh ... for free sex.

The first 50 servicemen or women who show up at the Mound House brothel just east of Carson City with proof of their active duty status get their T&A package. After that, for the next 50 days, all military personnel get a 50 percent discount on BunnyRanch services, along with other trinkets.

"We all pray that the soldiers get home safely and when they do, they deserve good, safe sex -- right here at the BunnyRanch," Hof said.

Link Posted: 6/3/2003 4:20:57 PM EDT
[#1]
GOD BLESS AMERICA!  Or at least the free state of Nevada.

Link Posted: 6/14/2003 8:53:27 AM EDT
[#2]
That is sweet born and rised in NV before joining the army, now i can't come home for awhile!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 8:59:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Eeeew who the fuck would want to put their dick in a whore?
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 9:53:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Apparrently you havent seen the money those places make according to their taxation...

By the way... i worked or planned parenthood and we track STDs all over the state..

Breakdown showed significantly less STD's in brothels (about 1% of the ladies... and their testing is MANDATORY per their job) then the general public (12%) or in college women (19.6%). [all statistics are for NV only]

I can cite sources if i must, i presented these facts to the school of medicine as part of a community outreach project.

So, i'd rather stick my dick in a legal prostitute than a college girl after knowing about 1 in 5 have an STD.

Consider that while you poke your fun at the working girls of our state.

Oh, 97% of illegal prostitutes sampled nationwide have STDs... 1% of NV working girls... you tell me if legalization is good..
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 10:48:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I love this state.  Heat be damned, I am never moving.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 3:31:45 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/20/2003 3:34:05 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, suit yourself. Just make sure you wrap it up!
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 7:03:42 PM EDT
[#8]
DJ_Kling
I never had numbers to back it up, but I have been saying that same thing for years. The women that work in these whorehouses are actually checked for disease on a regular basis. That chick you met at the grocery store, or at a club hasn't been. You don't know who she has been with, how many men she has been with, or what she has. You KNOW these whores are clean when they start their work cycle. For that matter, you might think it is beneath you to bang a whore. For all you know, those good looking women you see at the club are whores that are off that night. And it doesn't matter where you live; these whores live all over the country when they are off work.

If you ever make it out to Pahrump, give me a call. I have my own personal beer mug at Sherri's.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top