Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2005 3:20:40 PM EDT
I just sold my 97 Hummer today.

Hated to do it, but I had to suck it up and let it go. Damn. Sick dog, lost work, garage project bleeding me dry.

More cash in the bank for more ammo I guess. See what EBR disease made me do now....

I could stand a kind word or two about now.  A kind word and a gun would be better....

efxguy
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 3:59:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 5:35:59 PM EDT
[#2]
you can't afford to drive it now anyway...now go to the range on your moped....
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 5:42:58 PM EDT
[#3]
A kind word? How about "gas will hit $5 by 2006"? That's got to take the sting out, I'd think.

Larry
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 6:26:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Thats funny.

I haven't had a hummer since 97
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 6:40:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Why do I suddenly feel poor?

If you have an extra $1000 laying around from the sale of the beast, go buy an AR and some ammo. You'll feel better for sure

WIZZO
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 4:43:47 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
A kind word? How about "gas will hit $5 by 2006"? That's got to take the sting out, I'd think.

Larry

It was a deisel Larry, but I get your point.

efxguy
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 4:50:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Photo added.

efxguy
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 6:18:24 AM EDT
[#8]
I feel much better now.

I just got an nice 20" ss barreled flat top built upper in part trade for some parts from the HUmmer.

And i just bought a Chevy SSR pick up. wOOt!

Of course now for the first time in ten years I have car payments again.

efxguy
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:11:26 AM EDT
[#9]
I got to drive both the SS and the Hummer H3 yesterday at the GM Auto Show in Motion yesterday. Both are sweet!!!

That H3 is awesome and "only" $35K.

They had the whole GM car line to drive. Go to take a corvette around the track, floored it in the straight away. Very cool.

They had an offroad course set up for the Hummers complete with huge gravel hill climb and descent.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top