[#1]
Very nice.....

Link Posted: 10/27/2006 5:58:39 PM EDT
[#2]
hmmmmnice..................a 223 version
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 5:59:54 PM EDT
[#3]
as always arks Ak shit  looks good

BTW ark don't  know what all diffrent stuff you shoot with the AK but we did a little testing a couple weekends ago when i was out i must say the AK impressed me

i'll try to do a little write up later on after I bust on stag arms advertising keep an eye out for that one too
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 6:22:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I got 2 bulgy 74 kits on there way to build but I almost bought one of those instead but when I could build 2 for the price of one I had to do it but that 106 is on the top of my list for next to buy.......Damned sweet  yurigagarian has one on the way too cant wait to shoot it we will  have to get together soon for some lead slinging
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 6:34:32 PM EDT
[#5]
of course there is the fact you will be able to get ammo for yours and I probably wont for mine arrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 8:08:36 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
of course there is the fact you will be able to get ammo for yours and I probably wont for mine arrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

hey man midwayusa.com, or www.natchezss.com had got some 5.45x39 on sale this month, I think its $3.?/box, so it'd be $150+ or so a case.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 8:45:40 AM EDT
[#7]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:

hey man midwayusa.com, or www.natchezss.com had got some 5.45x39 on sale this month, I think its $3.?/box, so it'd be $150+ or so a case.

Tell him he is drowning in a glass of water here, we will be able to get ammo since half the world uses this cartridge in some shape or fashin, and they arent going to throw away their rifles just cause NATO tells them too, they will need ammo and they will still make it  Besides that, they are ORIGINAL Combloc 74's, before the ban he would have had to pay $1500 a hit for them , he is building two for around $700 : )
Stop worrying and buy  them up Wyatt, I think you are 10000000% on track, good purchase!!!!

Wyattearp880 posted : "of course there is the fact you will be able to get ammo for yours and I probably wont for mine arrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh"
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 8:48:51 AM EDT
[#8]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:

Tell him he is drowning in a glass of water here, we will be able to get ammo since half the world uses this cartridge in some shape or fashin, and they arent going to throw away their rifles just cause NATO tells them too, they will need ammo and they will still make it  Besides that, they are ORIGINAL Combloc 74's, before the ban he would have had to pay $1500 a hit for them , he is building two for around $700 : )
Stop worrying and buy  them up Wyatt, I think you are 10000000% on track, good purchase!!!!

Wyattearp880 posted : "of course there is the fact you will be able to get ammo for yours and I probably wont for mine arrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh"
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 8:53:17 AM EDT
[#9]
By the way Ark, you have just cost me an additional $40 to K-var to get one of them there fancy flash hiders : ( Gotta keep up with the Jones's : ) They do take Discover Card don't they ? : )
I AM ROYALLY SCREWED !!!!!!
YOU GUYS ARE A BAD INFLUENCE.
By the end of this buildup I am gonna have a big pile of AK kits and no girlfriend (she hates my working OT)...oh well, as far as I know their is no importation  ban on women so I will just get one from Vietnam, or pick on of the millions that are jumping the border from Mexico . I wish their was an importation ban on illegal aliens : )
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 9:12:14 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
...oh well, as far as I know their is no importation  ban on women so I will just get one from Vietnam, or pick on of the millions that are jumping the border from Mexico . I wish their was an importation ban on illegal aliens : )

Get one from the Phillipines! $3000 to get her here, $3000 for a boob job, and you'll have it made!
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 9:31:59 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

nah man, I just been messing with him, I figured since he'd already bought the stuff for the 74s, I'd tell him they ain't allowing anymore ammo to be imported in country since its for a "bad rifle",

the 74s that I've shot were great, very little recoil and decent accuracy, I'm thinking he might loan me one for a inpromto testing period, once he gets them put together ofcourse.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:17:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Ok everything may cost as you said as far as importing the mail order bride but my GF every one seems to like to talk about(ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhheeeeeelllllllllllllll yeah) her tits cost $4100 and damned they were worth every fucking red cent and the best part is her ex husband is still floating the note (thanks Bobby) they are great I play with them every night and they have become my two new best friends. Who was it that sang that damned song lovin every minute of it hmmmmmmmm
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 8:58:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 9:02:55 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm almost willing to bet that thats a plum AK-74 kit.....VERY NICE! Reminds me of the plum kit I'm in the process of building.....YES Nden.....the same one we got started on a few months ago......
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:33:30 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I'm almost willing to bet that thats a plum AK-74 kit.....VERY NICE! Reminds me of the plum kit I'm in the process of building.....YES Nden.....the same one we got started on a few months ago......

damn man, you still ain't got that put together?
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 11:58:22 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

nah man, I just been messing with him, I figured since he'd already bought the stuff for the 74s, I'd tell him they ain't allowing anymore ammo to be imported in country since its for a "bad rifle",

the 74s that I've shot were great, very little recoil and decent accuracy, I'm thinking he might loan me one for a inpromto testing period, once he gets them put together ofcourse.

Heres some more in addition to the link you posted

http://www.jgsales.com/product_info.php/p/5-45x39-silver-bear-fmj%2C-750-rd-cases-/products_id/1457
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 2:54:17 PM EDT
[#17]
jgsales are good dudes to deal with, their S&H is the asskicker though, it usally runs $20+/case of ammo to central OK,

I bought 5 cases of the 762x51 india stuff everyones always talking shit about for $94/case, damn S&H ran $100, I figured I'd at least get a break on that but I didn't,

another place to look at is the ammunitionstore.com, they're fast, I place an order on monday morning and its on the steps when I get to the house wedensday night.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top