Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2005 5:37:52 PM EDT
Stopped into Bud's today and noticed that they are having a big Sale next Thursday - Sun. at the Paris, KY location.  They still have Eagle AR15's for $739.00

Might be worth a trip to see them..

Cannon Factory Rep on hand for the truckload Safe Sale.

Aug 18, 19, 20 - 9 am - 7 pm

August 21  NOON - 6 PM

***** INFO on Flyer ******

Unbelieveable prices on over 2,000 Handguns, Rifles and Shotguns.

Daily Drawing for Free Guns and Safes.

4115 Lexington Road, Paris, KY    859-987-8261.

I plan on going Saturday afternoon, if you are looking for something special I don't mind checking up on it for you.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 7:35:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Damned good people,they dug around and found boxes of 3131A for me ,it was the last I've seen in any local funshop.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:52:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Bud's is awesome!  It takes me an hour and 15 minutes to get there, but it's worth it.  Plus you can't beat an indoor range attached to a gun shop.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:40:02 PM EDT
[#3]
they probably have the biggest selection of pistols i have seen in ky.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 7:15:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Bud's is awesome!  It takes me an hour and 15 minutes to get there, but it's worth it.  Plus you can't beat an indoor range attached to a gun shop.

Or the pretty scenery getting there!
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:48:40 AM EDT
[#5]
while I really appreciate Bud's Indoor Range and Gunshop, (especially their prices--great deals to be had there!) some of their employees just make me shudder.....had an old fella tell me on Friday that the Navy Seals switched to PMC polymer cased .223 because of the weight factor.

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 8:12:25 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
while I really appreciate Bud's Indoor Range and Gunshop, (especially their prices--great deals to be had there!) some of their employees just make me shudder.....had an old fella tell me on Friday that the Navy Seals switched to PMC polymer cased .223 because of the weight factor.

he's probably talking about this stuff:

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:20:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Any word on what kind of deals they are going to have?  Or is it kind of like a "Tent Sale" at a car dealership?
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:38:54 PM EDT
[#8]
I was in the shop last Thursday and asked the same question.  Guy's said Bud hasn't told them anything on what was going on sale.  Last few times I have been in the store they have been very slow.  (Like most dealers this time of year).  

My dad is coming into town so I figured we would spend Saturday shopping.  I figured check out the gun show in Shepherdsville (since it is 10 miles away.)  and then head up to Bud's.  
Heck I don't mind putting my name in the hat for a free gun or safe....

If we come back with anything then head to Knob Creek and tear up a few bowling pins .........  You know typical Saturday....
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 3:53:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Anyone hit the Sale today?????  I am looking at going on Sat .
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 5:13:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Those that frequent Bud's in Paris.....How's Bud's selection on .45 cal. pistols?
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 2:40:44 PM EDT
[#11]
I was there last week and he has a show case of .45's  Several Colts even....
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:17:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Gonna have to take a look see! Thx..
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:39:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Well, made it to Bud's, wow it was crowded and a little hot.  

He is taking 5% of most new guns.

Deals on Stevens (Savage) Rifles in many calibers for $249 NIB.

Savage .17 rifles starting from $149.

They have several Eagle and Colt AR's.  One Colt HBar was $799.  Check it out Sunday if you can....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top