Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 8/22/2005 1:22:43 PM EDT
Have any of you Utah guys gotten anything done by that shop?...the owner is Franz Bryner.

Kents gun shop told me about the shop and said he thinks the shop specializes in barrels. The reason I ask is because I'm looking for someplace locally to get my barrel fluted. I've tried calling the shop and haven't gotten anyone...haven't had the time to go by there.

Anyone know anything about the shop..or any place locally I could get my barrel fluted?
I have this new WOA barrel and its the bomb but its definately a beast...I'd like to get it fluted to cut down on some of the weight.

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 2:45:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 11:23:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Any chance you've run across his card again?
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 12:53:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 3:48:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Alright well if I get a chance to go to it I'll be on the lookout for him.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top