Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2012 4:07:41 AM EST
Well it turns out that Brownells issued a statement that they sold out of a 3.5 Year supply of PMAGS in 72 hours. That is unprecidented! I don't know how many they sell in a year normally, but 3.5 years worth has to be a lot.

http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn-williams-jr/firearms-supplier-sells-more-three-years-worth-magazines-just-three
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 4:37:38 AM EST
and more of their aluminum mags.... thats alot of mags...
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 4:48:44 AM EST
I'm a little creeped out.....
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 5:19:36 AM EST
I had found a new source for Pmags, nice price, before the shooting. Finially got the chance to check the site out again, "Out of stock". I need to buy stock at MagPul and Glock.

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 6:35:21 AM EST
My order with DSGARMS just came off backorder status and they billed my card. I am hoping it will ship out on Monday or Wednesday. They were supposed to get a very large shipment of PMAGS on Thursday. May want to double check to see if they are in stock now.

Originally Posted By glkdawg45:
I had found a new source for Pmags, nice price, before the shooting. Finially got the chance to check the site out again, "Out of stock". I need to buy stock at MagPul and Glock.

Semper Fi

Link Posted: 12/22/2012 7:00:49 AM EST
Originally Posted By CovertChannels:
My order with DSGARMS just came off backorder status and they billed my card. I am hoping it will ship out on Monday or Wednesday. They were supposed to get a very large shipment of PMAGS on Thursday. May want to double check to see if they are in stock now.

Semper Fi

when did you order them? I also have an order on back order. they showed available when I ordered them.
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 7:46:17 AM EST
I think I bought them on Sunday afternoon or Monday. They came off back order yesterday but never shipped. Check your status by logging into your account.

Originally Posted By gajeep94yj:

Semper Fi

when did you order them? I also have an order on back order. they showed available when I ordered them.

Link Posted: 12/22/2012 8:27:47 AM EST
Well hopefully they will be in stock soon as I have ordered quite a few to.
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 8:46:13 AM EST
I ordered mine Friday morning. Still showing back order. Interesting.
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 8:52:08 AM EST
I ordered the Windowed version. If you ordered the non-windowed version, then that could be the difference on status.

Originally Posted By gajeep94yj:
I ordered mine Friday morning. Still showing back order. Interesting.

Link Posted: 12/22/2012 8:56:28 AM EST
non-wndowed. interestingly enough I didn't even find out about the events on Friday until I was done with work. I had ordered them earlier in the day, it was my Christmas present. now I REALLY hope I get them and they aren't cancelled.
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 9:06:44 AM EST
I wish there was a way to discren those who just want to stock up or use them for profit and ones who actually USE the damn things like myself. I can't afford effing $50+ a mag, but I need more. I can count on one hand the number I have.

Link Posted: 12/22/2012 9:19:33 AM EST
Basspro is accepting orders for $20 each plus free shipping. That isn't too bad considering. Midway is accepting back orders for $12 a piece too. No ETA, but you can get on the wait list.

Originally Posted By bluedevil008:
I wish there was a way to discren those who just want to stock up or use them for profit and ones who actually USE the damn things like myself. I can't afford effing $50+ a mag, but I need more. I can count on one hand the number I have.

Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:05:27 AM EST
[Last Edit: 12/22/2012 11:43:10 AM EST by chopps]
I ordered 100-006-987WB 30rd PMAG Black 10 Pack which I believe are non windowed.

This is what I like about brownells *Backorder items will not be charged to your account until they ship*
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 3:06:48 PM EST
I just got a tracking number for my DSG order. Ordered on the 16th 10 of the windowed PMAGS. Just shipped today. Anyone else check their status on their site? I I didn't get an email but just happened to check. Make sure you change the date range to past 14 or 30 days or your order won't show up as they only show the last 7 days by default
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 3:29:02 PM EST
I just got a tracking number for my DSG order. Ordered on the 16th 10 of the windowed PMAGS. Just shipped today. Anyone else check their status on their site? I I didn't get an email but just happened to check. Make sure you change the date range to past 14 or 30 days or your order won't show up as they only show the last 7 days by default

Holy crap! Mine too! No email but it shows the charge on their site.
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 4:04:37 PM EST
Well i have to pay bills tonight but after that i already have my midway cart loaded down. 2 each of everything muhahahahahaha.

I already have some glock mags on backorder with an expected date in late april lol.

I took a mag inventory today and am pretty happy. At this point im just rounding out the collection and picking up some investment peices. I am not going to blow my wad though. I am hoping nothing happens and i can pick up some stuff on the cheap in a few months.
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 4:16:11 PM EST
I ordered mine Christmas Eve, 10 minutes before the sale ended. Needless to say, mine are still on back order!
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 4:43:46 PM EST
I've got almost 50 PMags in .223 and another dozen in .308. 12 of my .223 mags are still in the wrap. I was tempted to sell all or part of those 12, but I decided I wanted/needed the mags more than the money.

I gave 6 to a good friend as a Christmas present. Black, Gen2, non-window, still in the wrap. He's on disability and was short on mags, didn't have the funds for more. It's a shame........Vietnam vet (Sniper for 101st/Phoenix Program), now he's on disability and SSA, can't hardly make ends meet.
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 4:50:27 PM EST

I ordered mine, I think last wednesday. Mine haven't been charged to me yet, nor have I received a notification. A friend of mine who ordered 60 of them a few days after me just got his account charged, so hopefully they'll be shipping soon.
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 5:05:12 PM EST
Mine says,
ORDER PROCESSED - NO ITEMS SHIPPED

Not available

View

Bah :)
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 5:19:51 PM EST
all i wsnt is a window fde gen 2, not to hoarde like the masses, but to mark its for 556only and my black one will be 300blk. if i can get one fde my total will be a whopping TWO.
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 5:50:03 PM EST
Originally Posted By sbr-kam:
all i wsnt is a window fde gen 2, not to hoarde like the masses, but to mark its for 556only and my black one will be 300blk. if i can get one fde my total will be a whopping TWO.

Check pm
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 6:30:13 PM EST
Originally Posted By sbr-kam:

For the prices they are giong for now i would be happy to sell you some!
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 6:47:50 PM EST
Check midway. They are limiting mag purchases to 2 of a kind per order. They are out of stock but show an expected arrical date of mid to late jan.
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 7:01:29 PM EST
I just want two more G17 9mm mags. Anyone want to trade for two Pmags???
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 7:11:17 PM EST
Eds public safety in stockbridge has them instock. Price has jumped to 31 each...but they got them.

Midway back orderdate is late april
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 2:48:01 AM EST
Panic buying is sooooo 2008.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 2:59:09 AM EST
Originally Posted By mathecb:
Panic buying is sooooo 2008.

Pretty sure this time around makes 2008 look small.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 11:48:56 AM EST
I recieved my invoice and tracking number from DSG today (non-window 10 pack)

I also backordered a 10 pack from Brownells at the normal price.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 12:10:24 PM EST
At leastBrownell's is accepting back-orders, some aren't even taking on-line orders.

Panzer, you still wanting 2 more G17 mags ? Shoot me a pm.

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 1:51:05 PM EST
Originally Posted By edvin70:
I recieved my invoice and tracking number from DSG today (non-window 10 pack)

I also backordered a 10 pack from Brownells at the normal price.

When did you order them?
Top Top