Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2005 10:05:43 PM EDT
A while back I stumbled across a thread that gave the name of the BSO officer that routinely signed off on the paperwork requests, along with the days that he was available....of course now I can't find it since I am looking. Anyone have this information off hand?
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:35:46 AM EDT
[#1]
You'll need Sherrif Ken Jenne's signature for Class 3 in Broward County.

And he's a first rate gun-grabbing cock-sucker who intentionally lied on a CNN report regarding
"assault weapons."

I have heard that for a while he was refusing to sign Class 3 paperwork until he was pressured by
certain influential folks. Supposedly, Jenne-fucktard is now blessing us civilians with his signature on
C3 stuff.

HS1
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:52:13 AM EDT
[#2]
I know about Jenne, thats not the person I was looking for. According to the thread I saw, he has a Major that signs for him, but only once a week or month. I was hoping someone would remember the name and dates.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 10:03:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Wasnt Jenne ordered by a judge to sign off?
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:46:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Not sure if it is still the same person but when I lived down there, Lt. Palmer (954-545-1321)was the designated person to sign off on form 4's. All you had to do was show up at the bldg on Broward Blvd and have them call him down to the lobby. He would sign the forms and you were on your way.

This was 2 years ago so things might have changed.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:02:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I think LT Palmer has retired it is some chic now, call around to only the best and ask who does it
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:58:40 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Wasnt Jenne ordered by a judge to sign off?

I have not been able to substantiate that rumor. My search-fu is weak except for Google.

HS1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top