Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 1/14/2006 4:30:11 PM EDT
I have several machine guns and supressors registered on ATF Form 4s in Virginia. I have an approved 5320.20 from BATFE allowing me to transport them between my VA residence and my folks home in NC.
Is this all I need for NC, or do I need a permit from the Sheriff's Office (Randolph County) to simply possess them while visiting my parents. Nothing in the statutes gives any clear ruling on if you are just visiting NC with Class III stuff.


Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:52:38 PM EDT
I don't know the answer to that question, but I do know the sheriff in Randolph. I guessing that if you do need approval, it won't be much of a problem.
Top Top