Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/3/2005 1:43:08 PM EDT
Perry March has been arrested today for the murder of his first wife, Janet March.

He is also being charged with "abuse of a corpse" (or some such) which means the cops found the body.

Police are not releasing yet what evidence they have against March.

I guess he'll get to try out his Israeli (sp?) kung foo shit in prison??????      
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 3:48:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Who?
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 4:02:39 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Who?

Perry March, formally of Nashville, former lawyer. Killed his wife & hid her body, ran off to Mexico with their kids & "remarried" a Mex chick. Wife's parents had to sue him just to see their own grand-kids.

Police finally got evidence to arrest him, rumor is they found the body after 7-8 years.

He has a trail of shit behind him a mile long but being an asshole ain't illegal.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 5:11:52 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Who?

He has a trail of shit behind him a mile long but being an asshole ain't illegal.

But Karma's a bitch!

Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:02:13 PM EDT
[#4]
If I was a betting man, I'd say they didn't find the body.  I'd say that they have primarily a circumstancial case.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 9:33:02 PM EDT
[#5]
All the local news I've seen is saying no body, just circumstantial.

I'd have a hard time voting guilty based on what I've seen over the years.

He may well be guilty, (the media seems sure that he is) but I have not seen evidence "beyond a reasonable doubt".  No body, no crime scene, etc.

Just my 2 cents worth

Regards

Tom
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 2:22:55 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
All the local news I've seen is saying no body, just circumstantial.

I'd have a hard time voting guilty based on what I've seen over the years.

He may well be guilty, (the media seems sure that he is) but I have not seen evidence "beyond a reasonable doubt".  No body, no crime scene, etc.

Just my 2 cents worth

Regards

Tom

I had jury duty a few years ago and we sent a man to prison for 60 years all on circumstantial evidence. Regardless of "reasonable doubt" once the jury gets into that little room they are going to come to their own conclusions and act accordingly.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 3:58:15 AM EDT
[#7]
The fact that they charged him in a sealed indictment with "Abusing a corpse" definitely points to a body or some damn strong evidence of that effect. Its kind of hard to prove the abuse with out the body though.

I personally hope the fried the prick. His time has come.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 11:24:04 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
The fact that they charged him in a sealed indictment with "Abusing a corpse" definitely points to a body or some damn strong evidence of that effect. Its kind of hard to prove the abuse with out the body though.

+1   Jake   Fry T. F%&$  
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 12:17:35 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Not necessarily. Go to the Tennessean and read the article, it kind of clears that up.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 4:33:19 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Not necessarily. Go to the Tennessean and read the article, it kind of clears that up.

The cops have yet to release any info regarding evidence so we don't know yet what has or has not been found. Sure will be interesting though.  
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:55:12 PM EDT
[#11]
That dickhead is finally getting his just deserts? About time.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 4:15:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Pussy boy got moved to a level 1 cell. Its for high profile folks. The Sheriffs dept said that his safety was at risk.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:11:24 PM EDT
[#13]
News reports trickling out today say police are inquiring about some sort of rug a couple of witnesses saw at the March house. Husband denies rug ever existed, witnesses say he told them he had rolled up the family dog in it after it died.

Maybe the noose is finally getting fitted to his lying neck?

He still refuses to discuss why he quit Bass, Berry & Sims Law Firm or why he agreed to pay a paralegal there $25K as a settlement for sexual harrassment. Clearly, he was trolling for booty even before he moved out of the family home.

I hope he likes soap on a rope.  
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 1:54:12 PM EDT
[#14]
in ohio a few years ago they convicted a man for killing a girl named cary culverson. they never found her body but, due to the local preasure they charged him and convicted him. all you need is a open minded judge and a open minded jury.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top