FANTASTIC!!!
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 6:48:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Reporting we have his body.

DNA confirms.

Killed a week ago by U.S. bomb.

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 6:51:47 PM EDT
[#3]
How many scarves does Obama have down his sleeve? Birth certificate and now this?
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:16:54 PM EDT
[#4]
I haven't found yet where he was killed in AFG yet.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:18:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I wonder if a Predator got 'im. Smoke a turd in Hell bitch.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:21:14 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I haven't found yet where he was killed in AFG yet.

Killed in Pakistan

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:23:46 PM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:25:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Merked. Burn in hell you piece of trash.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:25:33 PM EDT
[#9]
I wonder why they are spelling his name with a U instead of an O.  Hmmmmmm.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:34:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I wonder if a Predator got 'im. Smoke a turd in Hell bitch.

Fox is saying it might have been a ground operation
Which explains how we got his body and/or body parts for DNA testing.

Monk
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:57:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Obama said a team was sent in and killed him today.   I knew that bastard was hiding in Pakistan!
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:59:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Great news to wake up to.

Good Morning everybody!
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:01:18 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Great news to wake up to.

Good Morning everybody!

Good morning Suppo!  

It's a great day

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:04:46 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I wonder why they are spelling his name with a U instead of an O.  Hmmmmmm.

Because that's how it's supposed to be. Osama is the Americanized version of the literal Muslim name

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:05:44 PM EDT
[#15]
How convenient.....  Yawn I'm gong to bed.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:22:43 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

How convenient.....  Yawn I'm gong to bed.

+1

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:28:46 PM EDT
[#17]
I was just wondering since up until now I had always seen it with as Osama.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 9:16:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I was just wondering since up until now I had always seen it with as Osama.

From what I have seen normally Fox News used Usama and almost every other media outlet used Osama.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 1:19:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Great news. I wonder if the seal team used a MK 18 to shoot him?
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 2:24:57 AM EDT
[#20]
I was up late last night and watched some of the news coverage. One thing that struck me as odd, is how thousands of people miraculously appeared around midnight in front of the White House and started cheering and waving signs. It was surreal, almost like watching the people in the streets cheering in the Middle East when September 11th happened. Wierd.

This is significant news and I am happy as hell. Now, we need to be as vigilant as ever.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 2:38:39 AM EDT
[#21]
YEA,  DRT
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 2:57:52 AM EDT
[#22]
Happy he is dead. Now whos next? I feel like we had neutered Osama already, who will fill his spot? and what kind of statement will they want to make?

We must be more vigilent than ever.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:01:20 AM EDT
[#23]
I was up watching as you know if you saw some threads but two Marines that I'm in this course with and I went to the White House. Here are my pics but I'ved added a few :

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:24:21 AM EDT
[#24]
Good shot, whoever put one in his noggin!
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 4:06:29 AM EDT
[#25]

Now I lay me down to sleep,
one less terrorist this world does keep,
with all my heart I give my thanks,
to those in uniform regardless of ranks,
you serve our country and serve it well...
with humble hearts your stories tell,
so as I rest my weary eyes,
while freedom rings our flag still flies,
you give your all,
do what you must,
with God we live and in God we trust.
Amen
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 4:14:52 AM EDT
[#26]
I'll take out a second mortgage on my house to have his Krink...

They just reported that he was buried at sea within 24 hrs in respect to islamic tradition.

Seems dirty and I wouldn't be surprised if we find out he is in a turkish CIA prison in a couple of years.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 5:06:17 AM EDT
[#27]
Take a comfy seat in hell M'fer!
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:05:41 AM EDT
[#28]
I am no fan of our president but am wondering why there are already so many people saying we have him in a cell, or we did not really get him and this whole thing is a big conspiracy???  

He is dead, pics of his body will be released if they have not already, and I truly believe he was dropped in the bottom of the ocean.  For me the only conspiracy is what would have happened if he did not resist.  I bet it would have been the same outcome.  Too risky/polarizing for the fanatics if we held him, so killing him was the only option.

Dropping him off in the ocean was the best way to prevent the fanatics from having a focal point and to reduce his place as a martyr.

The other question I would love to have answered but probably never will––how long have we known that the Paki's knew exactly where he was???
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:06:50 AM EDT
[#29]
i woke up to the news of Americas #1 enemy being killed by seal team 6 . i have mixed feelings, we have had years of shows on the military channel, nat geo. , discovery/history about the douchebag and how CIA "Osama" team was disbanded and alot of other disinformation, now a seal team on Obamas order goes in and kills him, confirm DNA, give him a funeral at sea. it's just doesn't seem real, in a wierd way. i'm glad he's dead, it's just odd we have birth certificates, killing Osama in a short time from a president that has horrible ratings, maybe it's just me
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:27:52 AM EDT
[#30]
gotta admit the funeral at sea disappoint me...I wanted his ass dragged through New York City by a fire truck...

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:39:07 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:02:38 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
i woke up to the news of Americas #1 enemy being killed by seal team 6 . i have mixed feelings, we have had years of shows on the military channel, nat geo. , discovery/history about the douchebag and how CIA "Osama" team was disbanded and alot of other disinformation, now a seal team on Obamas order goes in and kills him, confirm DNA, give him a funeral at sea. it's just doesn't seem real, in a wierd way. i'm glad he's dead, it's just odd we have birth certificates, killing Osama in a short time from a president that has horrible ratings, maybe it's just me

+1

I'm not a birther, truther, etc... but it does seem odd.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:49:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

I'm not a birther, truther, etc... but it does seem odd.

I've got to admit that I find it a bit too ~convenient~ as well.

He needs to be dead, and I hope he's gone, but it strikes me as a little too much and a little too fast.
You know what they say: "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is...."

Casting all doubts aside, assuming he truly is dead (and I HATE the ASS-U-ME word), may Lucifer enjoy tormenting his immortal soul for the rest of eternity!

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:09:11 AM EDT
[#34]
I think skepticism is a healthy trait––especially with regard to the government, but why fake something like this?  It makes NO sense.  All it would take is bin laden releasing a video/audio and say that it was faked and that he is still alive and will never be caught, etc...

Very easy to disprove.   No politician would stick his neck out like that when a lie could be so easily proven.  The only possible scenario would be if the .gov had proof that bin laden died of natural causes.  Then stage the whole thing to take credit for his death.  The outrage this would cause if discovered, though, would not be worth and potential political gains.  He is dead.  

I do like to think, however that when they dropped him in the ocean one of the SEALS stuck a bag of pork rinds or a ham sandwich up his turban...
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:49:35 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I think skepticism is a healthy trait––especially with regard to the government, but why fake something like this?  It makes NO sense.  All it would take is bin laden releasing a video/audio and say that it was faked and that he is still alive and will never be caught, etc...

Very easy to disprove.   No politician would stick his neck out like that when a lie could be so easily proven.  The only possible scenario would be if the .gov had proof that bin laden died of natural causes.  Then stage the whole thing to take credit for his death.  The outrage this would cause if discovered, though, would not be worth and potential political gains.  He is dead.  

I do like to think, however that when they dropped him in the ocean one of the SEALS stuck a bag of pork rinds or a ham sandwich up his turban...

i see your point on a politician not sticking their necks out, i do agree that it would be easy to disprove. it just sucks that Obama already had the tools in place to kill Osama, he'll take the credit. he voted present or against our service men at ever turn and now stand in front of tv cameras with his cheshire cat smile, and acts lkie he's had the backs of our service members. we were just watching the medal of honor awards in the lunch break room, that POS has no business being in the same building with men/ theri families that sacrifised all for their brothers and nation. i got so f'ing mad i started to tear up and walked out. he has no fucking clue what these men stand for they gave all so a POS like him can be elected president

i do want to say thanks to all of our service men and women that keep us free and for our way of life, it's guys like SEAL team6 that make it happen, Osama is dead thanks to men have have the courage to stand for something. i wish i could shake their hands and buy them a beer
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:19:56 AM EDT
[#36]
Two schools of thought here.

1.  Weve had him for some time.  2 cans of propane, a garden hose and an electrical generator later and he's done so we have to make him disapear.

or

2.  It went down as reported and the US Gov't doesn't want to work up the fanatical Muslims in Jordan, Syria, Libya and all the other countries in the Middle East currently going through regime change.

The later is the smart scenario and I hope that trully is the way it went down but Gov't in general is known for hiding the truth so it is really hard to say whats happening here.

I will say just because he's gone means nothing.  There is probably a "if they kill me" contingency plan that involves sleeper cells.  Look for increased attacks on US interests.  The head of the snake is abel to bite long after its been cut from its body.

Stay safe everyone.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:44:32 AM EDT
[#37]
SKD is having a sale in celebration.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 10:15:07 AM EDT
[#38]
What has me wondering is how we get 4 helos from Afghanistan to the center of Pakistan without them getting all kinds of upset at us. Perhaps this is a normal thing, and these guys just made a slight detour.

My wife was at the fertility doctor finding out that she was pregnant with our first when 9/11 was happening. Our son's 9th birthday is today.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 11:03:08 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

My wife was at the fertility doctor finding out that she was pregnant with our first when 9/11 was happening. Our son's 9th birthday is today.

wow....
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 11:08:24 AM EDT
[#40]
Hmmmmm  Odumbo gives the order to pop a cap in his ass and they bury him at sea. Just in time for the campaigning to get in full swing for the election.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 11:25:49 AM EDT
[#41]
It will only help him for a minute.  People will pull up at the pump for another 100 dollar tank of gas and begin hating him all over again.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 11:31:52 AM EDT
[#42]
Jesus H. Christ. some of y'all sound like Code Pink bitches and DU nut cases.

I find suggestions that UBL's death is staged to be insulting to all service members.
How many service members were involved in planning and execution of the raid?
A FUCKING metric shit ton of them.
To suggest that our professional military officers and NCO's won't call bullshit on any thing resembling a conspiracy is moronic.

Yesterday hundreds of men risked their lives to kill Bin Laden not to mention all the folks in danger while serving in Afghanistan, Iraq and elsewhere.
While we sit on our asses drinking beer and eating BBQ pork sandwiches keep in mind those heroes are simply prepping for their next mission.

The President made a good call to execute a raid to kill or capture UBL instead of just tossing JDAM's at the compound.
The CIA did a fine job finding him and the SEAL's et all planned and executed a mission for the history books to kill the most wanted man in the world.
So how about congratulating the professionals who located, closed with and killed the motherfucker instead of insulting them and their service.

Monk
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 11:52:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Yeah, the thread was getting a little 'out there'.

I am just glad he's dead.

Don't care who did it. Don't care who authorized it. Don't care how it was done.

Just be grateful that he is dead.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 12:51:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Good Job to all that we involved with this mission and thank you to all of our service members in the sacrifices they have made while completing their job.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 1:12:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
It will only help him for a minute.  People will pull up at the pump for another 100 dollar tank of gas and begin hating him all over again.

I only have to put 30.00 in mine every week. Never had any respect for that POS and never will. Never even heard him talk.

Like I said in GD, we've finally rid ourselves of one America-hater, now let's deport another.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 1:15:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Monk, I understand your frustration and in no way, shape or form would I try to diminish the scarifices or accomplishmentsof our service members and their families.  At the same time given the circumstances I don't believe its disrespectful to armchair the details.  There is a lot left to the imagination and it should be that way to protect our assets in country.  

This being said, Obama gets no credit....NONE!  

The only call made by him was whether or not to let one of our finest put a bullet in one of the worst.  Lets contemplate that on a political level for, say a nano second.  What the hell else was he going to do?  The fact of the matter is the intel started with Shiek Kalid Muhammed, who was in custody in Gitmo at the time.  It was further verified by enemy combatants in Gitmo.  The inteligence was acted upon through policy inacted by a prior administration.  Obama campaigned against Gitmo and military tribunals stating enemy combatants need to be returned to New York to benefit from our Constitutional rights.  Well three back tracks later and after the same in broken campaign promises exactly what he campaigned against is what gave us the opportunity we now speak about.  

Obama gets nothing from me simply because he now tries to take credit for things he knows nothing about.  If Obama wanted respect in this situation, this was his prime opportunity to trully build it by recognizing his errors in judgement in his campaign and his actions leading up to the raid and acknowledging and thanking Bush for having a backbone and a HUGE pair of big brass ones.

Tim

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 1:20:06 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

I find suggestions that UBL's death is staged to be insulting to all service members.

To suggest that our professional military officers and NCO's won't call bullshit on any thing resembling a conspiracy is moronic.

Yesterday hundreds of men risked their lives to kill Bin Laden not to mention all the folks in danger while serving in Afghanistan, Iraq and elsewhere.

While we sit on our asses drinking beer and eating BBQ pork sandwiches keep in mind those heroes are simply prepping for their next mission.

The President made a good call to execute a raid to kill or capture UBL instead of just tossing JDAM's at the compound.

The CIA did a fine job finding him and the SEAL's et all planned and executed a mission for the history books to kill the most wanted man in the world.

So how about congratulating the professionals who located, closed with and killed the motherfucker instead of insulting them and their service.
Monk

Very well said.  I swear at least 70% of Arfcom are Aloca share holders, that's the only possible explanation for Arfcom's proclivity for tin foil.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 1:31:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Monk

I agree. They all deserve congratulations. From the investigators that started collected and unwinding the intel back in the 90's to the SEALs that went ahead with the mission after their transport went down in hostile territory not knowing whether or not they'd be going home, ever.

Today is not the day to discuss the slimy politics that transpired to make yesterday possible. Some days perfection is the enemy of the good, and yesterday was one of those days.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 2:18:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Monk, I understand your frustration and in no way, shape or form would I try to diminish the scarifices or accomplishmentsof our service members and their families.  At the same time given the circumstances I don't believe its disrespectful to armchair the details.  There is a lot left to the imagination and it should be that way to protect our assets in country.  

This being said, Obama gets no credit....NONE!  

The only call made by him was whether or not to let one of our finest put a bullet in one of the worst.  Lets contemplate that on a political level for, say a nano second.  What the hell else was he going to do?  The fact of the matter is the intel started with Shiek Kalid Muhammed, who was in custody in Gitmo at the time.  It was further verified by enemy combatants in Gitmo.  The inteligence was acted upon through policy inacted by a prior administration.  Obama campaigned against Gitmo and military tribunals stating enemy combatants need to be returned to New York to benefit from our Constitutional rights.  Well three back tracks later and after the same in broken campaign promises exactly what he campaigned against is what gave us the opportunity we now speak about.  

Obama gets nothing from me simply because he now tries to take credit for things he knows nothing about.  If Obama wanted respect in this situation, this was his prime opportunity to trully build it by recognizing his errors in judgement in his campaign and his actions leading up to the raid and acknowledging and thanking Bush for having a backbone and a HUGE pair of big brass ones.

Tim

Tim

While I disagree with some of your conclusions, your post is thoughtful and raises many valid points that I find compelling.
My anger and frustration is not directed at folks posting intelligent comments and asking legitimate questions, it is with crackpot conspiracy crap.
I know GAHTF is better than GD

Monk
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:28:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
i woke up to the news of Americas #1 enemy being killed by seal team 6 . i have mixed feelings, we have had years of shows on the military channel, nat geo. , discovery/history about the douchebag and how CIA "Osama" team dismantled

Trust me when I say "not true"
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top