Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/16/2004 5:00:15 AM EST
Just got a call from brass..he's due here in 10 hours! We'll see you fuckers tomorrow night...stay tuned to this channel for updates...
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:01:28 AM EST
Good thing I cleaned his room up for him, huh?
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:44:41 AM EST
Oh shit, thanks for the heads up.

Cell phone is off, GRMS radios are disabled, dog is in the truck, house lights turned off. Heading over to "Gas and Piss" then out of town in an unknown direction. Call me when he leaves.

Thanks again.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 10:12:53 AM EST
Gah
And I just put the sandbags away after the TRG and ILL incident. . .
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 10:14:53 AM EST

Originally Posted By Zoub:
Oh shit, thanks for the heads up.

Cell phone is off, GRMS radios are disabled, dog is in the truck, house lights turned off. Heading over to "Gas and Piss" then out of town in an unknown direction. Call me when he leaves.

Thanks again.

Ahhh... the hospitality...
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:19:38 PM EST

Originally Posted By QuietShootr:
We'll see you fuckers tomorrow night.

Not me, I'm afraid. You'll have to wait until Saturday for that. My mill asked me to work 5 hours Saturday, but I managed to get them to let me do it tomorrow afternoon instead. So now it appears that I may not get out of there until 9:00PM Friday night when I should be going home with everyone else at 3:30PM.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 3:17:11 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 3:29:52 PM EST
He's now on his way to the camp-out. We once thought he was joking about visiting, but at 3am the next day we found out that he was totally serious.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 4:24:38 PM EST
Missing out on the shoot, Mrs. QS?
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:19:05 PM EST

Originally Posted By M4Madness:
Missing out on the shoot, Mrs. QS?

Well, I figured that someone around here should go to work sometime! I have already switched about 5 weekends this year and just couldn't make this one work. I'm sorry I'll miss it. Hope you all have a great time!
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 3:55:49 PM EST
New game. We call it, "guess where brass is now."

I put a GPS with wireless satelite uplink on his car. Plan is to set up a web site that allows you to track brass real time. Sort of like Where's Waldo only better.

FYI last he was seen was around 11am Sunday morning, he had been fed, showered, cooler packed, laundry washed and was heading West on Hwy 50 from the Overlook cabin rentals. At that moment he was heading in the correct direction. ETA in South Dakota, 7am Monday, Indiana time.

He always gets where he is going, just not on time. Understatement.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 4:36:12 PM EST
'Brass has enough ploblems with 2 demensions, let alone 3. . . '

Is that why you put the tracking device on him?
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 4:40:21 PM EST

Originally Posted By MarianLibrarian:

I thought that it was my room, you gave it to Brass?
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 4:48:11 PM EST

Originally Posted By PSYWAR1-0:

rofl
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:03:34 AM EST
BRASS UPDATE:

Caled my cell around 10:00pm, left thsi mesage.

"Just outside of Kansas city. Been on the road for an hour since I last slept. Warmed up the left over steak on my radiator, then slept for 2 hours after eatting it." So he ate at 7pm, slept till 9pm, hit KC around 10:30pm. Check KC news for any unique events last night.

We put the steak in a ziploc on top of the beer so he would know where to look for it.

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:16:18 AM EST

Originally Posted By Zoub:
BRASS UPDATE:

Caled my cell around 10:00pm, left thsi mesage.

"Just outside of Kansas city. Been on the road for an hour since I last slept. Warmed up the left over steak on my radiator, then slept for 2 hours after eatting it." So he ate at 7pm, slept till 9pm, hit KC around 10:30pm. Check KC news for any unique events last night.

We put the steak in a ziploc on top of the beer so he would know where to look for it.

That is to funny. Brass is a piece of work for sure. Makes me laugh just thinking of him.
All I can hope is he found his way home ok.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 11:45:21 AM EST
Nothing in this thread suprises me.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 12:38:27 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 3:09:27 PM EST

Originally Posted By PSYWAR1-0:

Can't you boys share??? At least I'm not making you all spoon or anything!
Top Top