Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2009 6:41:49 AM EDT
Watch the vids. i am sure it happens on every team. i just hope no BAMA played ever gets causght doing this crap. if so, I hope he is severly punished.

My guess, nothing will come of this....

Brandon Spikes playing Mr. Fingers
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 9:10:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Wow, just - like wow - so sportsmans-like
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 11:20:26 AM EDT
[#2]
The SEC probably wont do anything unless UGA really raises cain about it..................Orgeron basically went and criticised the officials again, and nothing happened...........
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 1:30:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Spikes was probably just bored with the lopsided score, trying to liven things up a little.......

Dick Butkus use to do the same thing back in the day.  If the game was boring, he'd bite someone's finger or some other creative thing to stir everything up.

These threads criticizing the SEC refs are great entertainment. I can't wait for late Saturday or early Sunday to read the comments.  Waiting for Alaman to join in with his usual conspiricy post.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 2:50:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I can assure you that the conspiracy theories will be there in abundance from the usual suspects.................what new X-Files oddities will we be treated to?

Quoted:
Spikes was probably just bored with the lopsided score, trying to liven things up a little.......

Dick Butkus use to do the same thing back in the day.  If the game was boring, he'd bite someone's finger or some other creative thing to stir everything up.

These threads criticizing the SEC refs are great entertainment. I can't wait for late Saturday or early Sunday to read the comments.  Waiting for Alaman to join in with his usual conspiricy post.

Link Posted: 11/1/2009 2:53:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Just reporting what four SEC head coaches have said or implied in the last few weeks. Plus Spurrir has commented on the refs in the past. That's almost 50% of the head coaches in the SEC. When Bobbby Johnson speaks out, there is something to wonder about. Notice the SEC office has now threatened the coaches with suspensions or fines if they publically question those in the ivory tower. Slive and Redding have got to protect their own. Thought this was America where freedom of speech was constitutionally protected.

Link Posted: 11/1/2009 2:57:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just reporting what four SEC head coaches have said or implied in the last few weeks. Plus Spurrir has commented on the refs in the past. That's almost 50% of the head coaches in the SEC. When Bobbby Johnson speaks out, there is something to wonder about. Notice the SEC office has now threatened the coaches with suspensions or fines if they publically question those in the ivory tower. Slive and Redding have got to protect their own. Thought this was America where freedom of speech was constitutionally protected.

Link Posted: 11/1/2009 8:11:21 PM EDT
[#7]
I wasn't criticizing the refs. But I am the SEC since this ond other vids of the incident have come to light. If I had an idea the refs saw it and allowed it, then yes, they should be punished. I choose to not believe that is the case.

The point is that the SEC has a smoking gun on what the kid did and will choose to do nothing, which is yet again, a black eye on the conference as a whole.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 5:09:50 AM EDT
[#8]
The refs have made tons of questionable calls, both this year and in years past............I dont think there is a conspiracy, just a case of some poor calls...........where was the outrage in the past? And this isnt the only time the SEC has suspended a group of refs.

Speaking of protection and the Ivory Tower, where is the rage for the former SEC commissioner? He certainly looked out for
a few people, but it wasnt ok to be angry about it...........wouldnt want to offend a few Eastern Division coaches  

Chill man, we are just giving you a hard time............speak all you want    

Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 9:46:56 AM EDT
[#9]

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4616581

Well, Meyer has at least a small piece of integrity.  Shoulda been for the whole game but still...
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 2:17:39 AM EDT
[#10]
A half game suspension in a game that doesn't matter anyway (vandy) for an act that would land a civilian in jail (assualt).   Guess they don't call football controlled violence for nothing.      Thank god he couldn't reach the guy's eye...
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 5:08:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Well, he is out for the entire game now.  Supposedly he benched himself for the other half of the game...........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top