Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2015 4:40:23 PM EDT
I just bought my first lower receiver from PSA and used a local FFL since his transfer fee was cheap ($15). Is there anything else I need to do to register this gun with the state, get something licensed? I'm asking because I remember when I bought my pistol, they did a background check, made me register it with the state, etc. Am I missing something?

FYI I live in Michigan if that makes a difference. Any help is appreciated,
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 4:50:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/29/2015 7:56:34 PM EDT by deadboi77]
If you're building a rifle,all you need to do is buy the rest of the parts,toss together,and call it the day.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 7:03:35 PM EDT
Unless you are building that receiver into a pistol, there is nothing to do as far as paperwork with the State.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 12:23:38 AM EDT
As long as you're not making a pistol or SBR, you're good to go as-is.
Top Top