Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2007 2:14:07 PM EDT

Watch

This tends to have a lower resolution that the downloaded copy. This link will allow you to watch it via Google Video

video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5838884681110002802

Stream/Download

File Size: 374 MB Bitrate: 2.1 Mbps
If you want to download the file, simply right click the link below and select "Save Target As" from the menu. Then select your location to where you want to download the file and select Save. Sometimes Windows Media Player will also stream the file if you simply left click on the link. Keep mind, this file is 374 MB in size. So be patient if people are slamming my server to download and/or stream it.

tomfernandezproduction.com/Videos/BotterShoot2007_2.1Mbps.wmv

-------------------------
This will be my last video produced before heading out for the contract I accepted in Iraq working for ITT Systems. I will be bringing my camcorder and will document my year out there for a documentary upon my return. All of my paperwork and clearance is through and I should receive my departure date hopefully sometime this week if not first thing next week.

Comments and Criticisms are always welcome on my videos.
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 3:48:53 PM EDT
[#1]
All I can say is ........ and thank you to all that came to the 2nd annual Botter Shoot.  Also not to let the one who made this video so great.... Thank you Tom!!!!!!!

Sincerly, Leon Dana
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 5:51:45 PM EDT
[#2]
OUTSTANDING!!
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 7:03:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Tom is working on releasing a DVD ISO, it'll be available for download in the near future. For those not familier with ISO's, it's a DVD Image that you can burn directly to blank DVD discs.

Here's a screen shot of the DVD Menu.

Link Posted: 8/12/2007 2:07:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Top notch as usual!
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 3:10:02 AM EDT
[#5]
wish i'd have gone!!  NEXT YEAR!!!!
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 10:57:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Now I'm kicking myself for not going
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 5:52:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 6:12:44 PM EDT
[#8]
WOW,

Excellent work on this video...

Very cool ESPN sports quality stuff...

Good work...  

Leon you did a great job putting the shoot together...

Good stuff Mr Fernandez...  
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 7:56:42 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
wish i'd have gone!!  NEXT YEAR!!!!

We'll call it 2 months... Hunting season is right around the corner
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 4:04:06 AM EDT
[#10]
I promise two thing next year......... More tannerite and better food control....

Leon Dana
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top