Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2005 3:40:20 PM EDT
anyone in boone NC that knows a place to shoot anything please respond, Freshman at ASU I have a place to keep my guns off campus, need a range.... love combat shooting have AR, AK, Glocks, 20 22 cal pistols, combat shotties, long range...........need a place to play
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 5:18:49 PM EDT
[#1]
There is a club there but I don't know any more than that.  My kid (ASU Junior) just shot skeet there yesterday. Ask around a gun shop.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 6:25:23 PM EDT
[#2]
i was just up there - got home about 20 mins ago.

i'd like to kow a good place to shoot up there too.  
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 7:34:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Watauga Gun Club in Boone is the place to go>

www.wataugagunclub.com/Directions.html
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 5:20:55 PM EDT
[#4]
You have to be a member to shoot at Watauga.  They do a monthly IDPA match, but the season's pretty much over.  There are also no more gunshops in Boone; the only place to buy guns is the pawn shop down on Boone Heights, and they're way too high.  I'd go over to TN and shoot the public range in Cherokee National Forest.  Get on 321 towards TN and just stay on it.  After you get past the marinas on Watauga Lake it'll be on your left.  It'll take you about 45 min. to get there from town.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:05:34 AM EDT
[#5]
There is a 3 gun match this weekend (9/24) in Wilkesboro.........check it out in the "Post you local matches" tacked thread above in the Carolina Homepage

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=34&t=206382
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top