Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 3/12/2006 1:15:13 PM EST
Is there any issue getting the Ada County sherrif to sign off on my NFA form?

I'm also looking at starting an LLC so my wife and bro-inlaw can have possession of the suppressor I'm looking at getting. Anyone know much about Idaho LLCs? Are there yearly fees... Any advice?

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 1:24:29 PM EST
Hey M4Fanatic, Ada county is pretty good at doing sign offs as I'm told. I haven't done any transfer since I moved up here from AZ so I don't have any first hand experience up here. I'm also looking into getting my LLC for Idaho to do the same thing you are. There are several web sites I've found that can do the whole process for you for under $200 and save you the leg work and headache of filling out the forms correctly.

Let us know how your pursuit goes and any info you come across and I'll do the same.

Link Posted: 3/12/2006 1:44:01 PM EST
Will do AZ_Gun_Nut.

I've just started looking so I don't have anything to really contribute at this point. I'm just trying to decide if the LLC is worth the extra money. That and I want to file it and forget it, not have to be renewing the LLC every year, or filing tax returns on it. We need to find out about not for profit LLCs, as I've read that in other states, you don't have to file a tax return that way.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:38:59 PM EST
Check here for a bunch of good info on starting a business in Idaho.
Page Hometown » Utah
Top Top