Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/7/2006 5:30:23 AM EDT

FWIW

Talked to Smitty yesterday.  They are working on getting in a new building...still on Morgan Road.  He said a strip mall about half way between I-459 and the Bessemer airport.  He wasn't sure how soon they would be going.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 3:19:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 5:56:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Smitty is good people, but he needs to get my damn holster in!

really though, he special ordered it and a quad mag pouch for my new tle/rl (which i also bought there because of his outstanding prices).  

he can get just about anything and has a pretty good stock too.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:40:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Been quite some time since I went there...need to drop in.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:29:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Never heard of it.  I'll have to look it up and swing by sometime.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:14:02 AM EDT
[#5]

Also said he was about to open a GG&G account.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 1:22:45 PM EDT
[#6]
I'll have to try it. The guys at SE guns are such ass holes!
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 1:40:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:44:21 PM EDT
[#8]
They do have good prices. Over the years I've bought a ParaOrd P10, an HK USP comp, a P99, a P22, and lots of ammo and acessories. Every time I go in there I feel like I'm inconveniencing them. The older fellow with the beard, I think he is the owner seems like a nice guy. The younger son strikes me as overly cocky. I went in there today with cash in my pocket to buy a YHM rail handguard. No one ever said a word to me. They were all talking behind the counter amoung themselves. I dont think I'm a high maintence customer, but a friendly hello would me nice. When I left after about 20 minutes of walking around looking I left wondering if they even knew I was ever there. When I got home I ordered my part from eagle arms. Sorry for highjacking your thread man.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 1:22:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Hows the prices at Blue Line?  Any of you guys dealt with Astech off of Valleydale Rd?  They have good products and good prices.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:24:38 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Hows the prices at Blue Line?  Any of you guys dealt with Astech off of Valleydale Rd?  They have good products and good prices.

Havent heard of astech, but blueline does have good prices.  The holster i needed was around 145.00 and i got it from blueline for 130.00.  its definately worth checking out.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 9:27:10 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Havent heard of astech, but blueline does have good prices.  The holster i needed was around 145.00 and i got it from blueline for 130.00.  its definately worth checking out.

+1

Smitty always seems to want to beat everyone elses prices.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top