Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2008 1:06:34 PM EDT
Going down from new york city to blue bell, PA this weekend. Any good gun shops in the area to pick up some accessories, ar and otherwise. Any recommendations for the area?
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 4:04:09 AM EDT
[#1]
InSite Firearms in Norristown is prabobly the closest, thats where I go and the guys there are pretty cool... Target world in Chalfont is ok too, 25 yd indoor pistol range if you want to do some shootin (they rent pistols).
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 9:44:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Stay inside...high of 96 on Saturday.  I'll be the asphalt inspector out on Rt. 73 W in Blue Bell.  Feel free to bring me a nice cold one!!  If you're up for a drive and like surplus guns, check out Surplus City in Feasterville.  Check here for directions.

Mike
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 12:31:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Whitpain has an asphalt inspector??
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 3:06:51 PM EDT
[#4]
THANKS FOR ALL THE INFO. I THINK SURPLUS CITY IS NOT MUCH A DETOUR OFF MY ROUTE. does it have a large facility?

if i see any asphalt inspectors on the way down ill give a good ole new york hello, with a hootin and a hollarin and a honkin.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 7:02:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Honestly, surplus city is not that big, however it does have a nice selection of things.  Update for tomorrow, the roadway didn't pass PennDOT specifications, so the work that was planned is now cancelled.  So i won't be out there.  Enjoy your trip though.

Mike
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 10:57:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Around 3 miles north of the PA turnpike on Rte. 611 is Claytons. Rte. 611/Willow Grove  is the exit before the exit you'll be using for Blue Bell. It's on the right just before the Naval Air Station. While expensive, there is a good selection of AR15's and accessories to drool over.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top