Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/10/2004 10:30:32 AM EDT
Anyone catch the air show in Pensacola yesterday or today? We were staying at the Hampton on the beach Wed. when they arrived in town. Watching them come off the horizon at about 500ft with the smoke on was awesome. Looked like they were going to fly right into our 2nd floor balcony. Wish we could have stayed for the show. If anyone made it how about a review?
Link Posted: 7/23/2004 11:30:34 AM EDT
[#1]
You missed the best show of the year for the Blue Angels. I live in Pensacola and have seen them before. They really pull out all the stops for the hometown crowd. We anchored our boat in the sound (to miss the traffic) and they were magnificent...I saw them the first time in 1955 and they always give me the chills. If your gonna be in the area again, check their web site  http://www.blueangels.navy.mil/  for the schedule...they have practice and an autogragh session almost every month and a big homecoming show in Nov...Good Luck
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 4:17:12 AM EDT
[#2]
no but wish I had I was doing this...

with this

thanks
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 4:23:22 AM EDT
[#3]
sorry to TEMPORARILY hijack your thread
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 4:25:14 AM EDT
[#4]
again (Hijack still in  progress but over soon)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top