Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/2/2021 9:57:47 PM EDT
Looking for the best way to get a Glock 43x MOS but they seem to be unicorns right now.  Any ideas?
Link Posted: 4/3/2021 6:45:47 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm a small FFL that doesn't meet blue label requirements. I put blue label eligible buyers in touch with the blue label sales rep at my wholesalers. The buyer purchases the gun from the distributor, who then ships the gun to me for the transfer
Link Posted: 4/3/2021 7:41:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/3/2021 9:57:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How about some of those uniform shops that cater to police? Some of them are glock dealers. There's one in Syracuse and one in Fulton. I've never been in either
View Quote

This right here, search if you have a local “United uniform” I hate having to go there for uniforms however they do the blue pricing. I believe it’s 380 or 400 for the 43x.
Link Posted: 4/3/2021 8:54:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Tim's guns is a blue line dealer I am pretty sure.
Last I checked they had limited stock for GSSF (and I think blue line) guns with 10 round mags.

Link Posted: 4/3/2021 9:03:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Tim's guns is a blue line dealer I am pretty sure.
Last I checked they had limited stock for GSSF (and I think blue line) guns with 10 round mags.

View Quote

I was there today and they are three deep in prepaid 43xs that have to be delivered.  They told me it’s a 3-6 month wait
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top