Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2009 3:05:05 PM EDT
Stopped in tonight to see what they had in the way of ammo. The only thing they had that I was remotely interested in was Blazer brass 9mm. I got a couple of boxes to add to the range supplies. The counter guy told me he had about 30 boxes left after I got mine, in case anybody needs some!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:21:35 PM EDT
My dad actually bought two 50 round boxes of Blazer 40 for $12 a piece at Wal-Mart today. You can't even buy Georgia Arms canned heat at that value.

I'm jealous. I haven't seen 9mm, 40, or .45 ammo in a Wal-Mart the last 4 times I've been.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:59:08 AM EDT
The 9mm was just under $9.00/box,$8.97 I think. I'm starting to see the 9mm Blazer Brass on a semi-regular basis in Staunton, and the wallyworld in Charlottesville actually had two different brands of bulk pack .22 lr early last week! I even came across some 100 packs of Federal .223 at the Staunton store the otherday! Hopefully, this is a sign that things are turning the corner, and we'll start seeing more ammo available soon!

Oh, before ya'll start hating for the ammo finds, I NEVER clean out the shelf when I buy! I'll get a box or two, and leave the rest for the next person!
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:55:56 AM EDT
I bought the last 2 boxes of Blazer .40 from the Walmart just off of exit 6 on 66. I had to go to the Winchester Wally world to buy a couple of boxes of WWB 9mm value packs.

I am burning alot of gas looking for 9mm and .40 , word on the screet is, the Fairlakes WW is the place to go for 9mm and .40 though, come payday, I am swinging by there on my way home!
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:58:19 PM EDT
As of 3/29 only some centerfire rifle hunting ammo and a bit of expensive 12 guage left at Staunton wal-mart... anyone know of local bulk .22lr?
Top Top