Link Posted: 9/9/2003 6:43:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Would this shoot replace the 2AWFNS?
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 11:07:47 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

say what?

well i was talking to some of us at the CCW hearing and it looks like there is a gun show that weekend so it looks like that weekend is out
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 12:51:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm up for saturday the 20th anyone else?
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 4:54:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Guys, there is a gunshow in Waukesha that weekend.  Dick Baker of the Wisconsin Concealed Carry Association could really use some help with passing out Pro-PPA postcards for the legislators.  I'm not sure if I can do it this time.  If you could spend a few hours working the WCCA table, it could help the fight for concealed carry.  BTW, you get into the gunshow for free if you're working the table.

Anthony

Here is Dicks email from a couple of days ago.

> From: Dick Baker <[email protected]>
> Date: Friday, September 5, 2003 2:34 pm
> Subject: The Waukesha gun show: we still need volunteers
>
Hi, all. We're still short on the number of volunteers necessary for the September 19, 20 & 21st gun show at the Expo Center in Waukesha.

In order to get as many postcards addressed as possible, we ideally needthree volunteers per shift, or a total of fifteen volunteers for the show.

Right now we have seven volunteers. There are openings for the Friday 5pm to 9pm shift, one opening for theSaturday 9am to 1pm shift (the most important one), a couple of openings for the Saturday 1pm to 5pm shift, a couple of openings for the Sunday 9am to noon shift, and an opening for the Sunday noon to 3pm shift.

I realize that everyone has a lot going on in their lives. I also realizethat many of you have volunteered many hours at gun shows in the past. However, we've made a lot of progress in the last two years and, if we give up now, then all the time spent will have been for naught.

So please take a look at your calendars and see if you can squeeze in four hours for this show.

For those of you who live well outside the Waukesha area, there will also be shows coming up October 3, 4 and 5 in Shawano, and October 10, 11, and 12 in Antigo. These two areas are extremely important because of the swing legislators in those districts.

Please respond as soon as you can.

Thanks,
Dick
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 6:36:51 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

say what?

well i was talking to some of us at the CCW hearing and it looks like there is a gun show that weekend so it looks like that weekend is out

hehe, I was wondering if you would get that. 2nd Annual Wisconsin Frozen Nuts Shoot.
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 8:40:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Again Saturday sounds good ! I will bring the boat.

Hey Maud I've gotten kinda burnt out with gun shows, same dealers trying to sell the same guns for some outrageous price. I didn't plan on going to the show any of the three days it's open. I realize you are going to support the fight and thats great, hopefully people in the Milw area that don't have anything else to do will go!
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 7:10:15 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

say what?

hehe, I was wondering if you would get that. 2nd Annual Wisconsin Frozen Nuts Shoot.

ahh now i get it..nah there can be a 2AWFNS when ever everyone can make it and its cld out
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 7:55:57 PM EDT
[#8]
4 people voted ( 3 others besides myself) 70 some hits on this subject. Looks like it is going to be Carhlr, you tattoo and myself, you and carhlr might as well come over to my place and shoot. I hear carhlr has a new 7mm mag that he wants sight in.  I have a 30,100 and 300yd range in the backyard. Unless a ton of people decided that they are going to Blanchardville then we can go there.

Hey tattoo let me know.
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 8:14:05 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
4 people voted ( 3 others besides myself) 70 some hits on this subject. Looks like it is going to be Carhlr, you tattoo and myself, you and carhlr might as well come over to my place and shoot. I hear carhlr has a new 7mm mag that he wants sight in.  I have a 30,100 and 300yd range in the backyard. Unless a ton of people decided that they are going to Blanchardville then we can go there.

Hey tattoo let me know.

ok will do..were do you live agin?
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 8:32:07 PM EDT
[#10]
you have mail!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top