Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2007 8:10:35 AM EDT
Check it out if it hasn't already been posted www.blackwatershooters.com.  I'm thinking about joining the club and going on the 22nd to check it out.
Link Posted: 4/15/2007 4:23:10 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Check it out if it hasn't already been posted www.blackwatershooters.com.  I'm thinking about joining the club and going on the 22nd to check it out.

Just an FYI you don't need to be a member to participate in the matches but they seem like a great crew so you can't go wrong by joining.

Don't forget that you must get on the list to get in the gate at BW.
Link Posted: 4/15/2007 4:26:29 PM EDT
[#2]
already on the list! Thanks for giving the heads up
Link Posted: 4/15/2007 4:33:13 PM EDT
[#3]
You're going to have a great time! Enjoy yourself.
Link Posted: 4/15/2007 7:21:24 PM EDT
[#4]
anyone else going?
Link Posted: 4/16/2007 9:19:13 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
anyone else going?

Dunno, but those shoots are the best deal in the mid atlantic! Both tactical houses are usually used and they often have a carbine or combat shotgun side shoot with at least some steel targets. Not to be missed.
Link Posted: 4/16/2007 10:27:30 AM EDT
[#6]
+1 on getting on the list.  If you are not on the list, you will NOT get in the gate even if you shot last time.  That being said, I have always had a great time at these events.  Dress for any weather and bring your lunch.

May be there, have a Karate tournement in Hampton the day before.

R/
Mike
VA Beach
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 10:48:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Go if you can ..............................

Best damn bunch shooters I have ever met.

IM me if you want any info.
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 4:23:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Yes they are a great bunch.  This weekends match has a shotgun side match also.  They try to alternate between carbine and shotgun.....with some steel matches thrown in.

R/
Mike
VA Beach
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 5:16:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Awesome match!!!! Love running and gunning thru the shoot houses.  they have gravel ranges but concrete floor shoot houses, choose your footwear carefully cleats didn't give me good footing in the shoot houses.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top