Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2006 4:15:37 AM EDT
Hi Keith!   Its been a  Long time!

Ive had alot of time on my hands lately? So if you would like to meet one day just let me know?
I do have your Email address.

Do ya still have that Varmint?

Drop me a email if anyone wants to go to the range and shoot AR15`s

Last time out some older guys really gave me a hard time? Because of my AR`15 Shorty
saying its only good for one thing. And why buy one?You guys know what Im saying
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:13:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 9:25:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Black Lions aka Keith a member here at the forum

He told me about the Range  off 75 near Punta Gorda When I first moved here about 3 yrs ago!

Since I have alot of time on my hands I would like to meet up with him and do some AR15 shooting?
You know shoot the shit?

Did that clear up anything?

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 10:50:57 AM EDT
[#3]
So where were ya last Sunday?
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 11:56:40 AM EDT
[#4]
You should of email mail me! Fri/Sat

I try to go during week days since I dont work!

I do have some odd and ends to get rid of!

A twice used Fiber lite telestock that I bought from Bravo Company,Aimpoint goose neck, and other stuff! and a few boxes of black hills 77gr.

I would love to meet some of ya guys ! I lost most my shooting Buds in the move from IN.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:26:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:28:27 PM EDT
[#6]
ETA- Never mind

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:21:53 AM EDT
[#7]
After I get my daughter going to a friends house around 9:30 Im going to TRY Saturday before Lunch Time!

Weekdays I almost have it all to myself
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top