Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2010 3:58:59 PM EDT
Gonna pull into Billings tomorrow for work, might be there for a few months. Curious about the best places to look for a month to month rental, places to eat, places to shoot ect. Thanks !
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:07:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to MT.

What type of rentals are you looking for? Hotel, apartment, house?

I would look in the billings gazette and you might even try craigslist. Most of the properties in Billings are managed by a few different management companies and I think most require a 6 month lease but I could be wrong.

As far as places to eat here are a few of my favs

Blue's BBQ

Dos Machos

Buffalo Wild Wings

Hooligans (wings and beer)

Brew Pub

Samurai Garden

Don Louis...

As far as places to shoot 17 mile is a chunk of BLM that is located 17 miles N of billings on on HWY 87 towards roundup. Its pretty basic and gets crowded on the weekends so get there early.

One shop to check out is Beartooth Cash and Gun. Its down on 2nd ave and Dave has a lot of really cool guns.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:46:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the heads up ttm, looking for a studio, basement appt. something small & low cost that would be by the month. I'll check out those leads when I settle in tomorrow. Thanks !
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 4:54:35 AM EDT
[#3]
+1 on Blues BBQ. Try the smoked sausage.

Quite the avatar You have there.

The Ol' Crew Chief
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:12:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks c130montana
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top