Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2004 7:21:08 AM EDT
Howdy,

Anyone interested in an IPSC shoot, this Saturday is your last chance of the year @ Billings.

5 stages, 98 rounds.  IIRC, they'll have a side shotgun stage after the pistols are put away.  Good group of people.  Friendly and patient if you're new to the sport, they'll help.

Details here:Magic City Action Shooters

I was planning on hunting Speed Goats, but might swing up there to shoot if'n anybody is interested in meeting up. (Hopefully I'll bag the Speed Goat Friday afternoon and in true ARFcom fashion be able to do/get both!)

Sly

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 12:48:43 PM EDT
[#1]
So the Billings club dosen't shoot next month?

Sounds like a great match!
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:21:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Sorry for the late reply Panzerwolf. My company's server was down for 2 days...

No shoot in November here.  There's a couple of reasons for it.  It's turning cold and hunting season is going to be in full swing during November.  

As it is, it rained all night last night... Still raining right now.

Sly
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 10:53:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Might be available I-M-A-WMD
, I'll let you know later tonight...

Link Posted: 10/15/2004 3:01:12 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Might be available I-M-A-WMD
, I'll let you know later tonight...

Give me a call.  I didn't get out today. (Friday)  I'm leaning towards heading out tomorrow.  Where I go, I figured it was gumbo because of last nights rain... If it doesn't rain tonight, I'll be heading out to see what's moving.

Shooting games up there is fun, and there's some great people- but I was born to hunt.

Sly
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top