Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2006 1:07:15 PM EDT
I was wondering when one of the regulars at Bill's was going to give us a review.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 1:14:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I would likey a review also.  

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 1:37:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I went to Bill's South on Saturday afternoon. It was crowded since Farnum was in the rifle bay so I left.

Should have gone to to the ARFCOM shoot.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:48:24 PM EDT
[#3]
It was  a good class.  Yes, I think it was worth it.  Am I a better shooter, yes.  How much better?  I'll let you know after I practice a bit.  Incorporates a lot of movement into the training.  Changed my grip around a bit.  Still trying to get comfortable with it.  Class was a bit crowded, but I'd do it again.  He makes you think. He was an interesting down to earth guy that had real interest in passing on what he has learned/developed.  I believe they are discussing having him come back for an advanced class, maybe a couple of others.  I'll sign up.  This was the first serious class I've taken outside of Len's/Bills so I can't really compare it to others.   If you have specific questions let me and I'll try and answer.  Really looking forward to April and some DE classes
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 10:49:55 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Yes, you should have
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:32:02 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, you should have

+.9bar.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:32:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:39:42 PM EDT
[#7]
I audited the class for about 2 hours on Sunday to assist Len & John.  The class seemed to focus on getting your head in the game as much as learning tactics.  John was big on SAFETY, SAFETY, SAFETY as well.  The final was difficult, but do-able.  More about getting your brain in gear than anything.  I wish I would've had the time to take the class.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top