Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 3/12/2011 3:08:47 PM EST
Went today and would like to back tomorrow to get some more ammo but not if I have to pay to get in again. Will my hand stamp get me in tomorrow?
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 3:46:17 PM EST
Originally Posted By karnaaj:
Went today and would like to back tomorrow to get some more ammo but not if I have to pay to get in again. Will my hand stamp get me in tomorrow?

gonna cost ya another $7.00. they usually change up the stamp "gun" one day and "knife" the next unless they are using the "GS" stamp. then I think they change the color.

Link Posted: 3/12/2011 3:49:46 PM EST
Originally Posted By zandyco:
Originally Posted By karnaaj:

gonna cost ya another $7.00. they usually change up the stamp "gun" one day and "knife" the next unless they are using the "GS" stamp. then I think they change the color.

Shit. It was $8 today and I got the "Knife" stamp. Oh well. That German .308 ammo can wait till next time.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 5:14:37 AM EST
Are there any guns at this show? I ask because the shows have turned into a everything but gun show. I'm getting a little fed-up with Goodman Shows.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 5:26:16 AM EST
Lots and lots of handguns, quite a few shotguns as well. Rifles all seem to be C&R stuff. Very little in the way of EBR's.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 6:22:40 AM EST
IMO the $8.00 charge to see the overpriced stuff the vendors are hawking is a total ripoff. Patrons should demand their admission fee back.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 8:41:43 AM EST
Originally Posted By Beck27:
IMO the $8.00 charge to see the overpriced stuff the vendors are hawking is a total ripoff. Patrons should demand their admission fee back.

This!
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 4:27:29 PM EST
Originally Posted By Beck27:

once i went to ogca i never went back to goodmans.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 5:34:30 PM EST
Be like most of them there: Just don't bathe and the stamp should be good until the following month when it rolls back into town!
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 6:15:43 PM EST
Originally Posted By CowboyMouth:
Be like most of them there: Just don't bathe and the stamp should be good until the following month when it rolls back into town!

+1
And if you don't bathe for a whole year you'll fit right in. Hell you might even get you're moneys worth then.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 8:02:57 AM EST
[Last Edit: 3/16/2011 8:03:50 AM EST by UKWildcats]
AimSurplus.com in Franklin OH has/had the German 308 ammo on their website –– Shipping was not horrible.

UK
Page Hometown » Ohio
Top Top