Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/27/2005 5:15:05 AM EDT
My wife works at the local Hallmark. When I went to pick her up, her co-workers told me they wish I had been there to kick some ass yesterday.

A disreputable biker-type couple were rudely harassing a neatly dressed black woman who was standing at the counter trying to make a purchase. They were telling her to quit bulldogging them.

It turns out the neatly dressed black woman was a sheriff's deputy, and she was, in fact, keeping an eye on the crack ho' bitch, who was looking at the Harley Davidson collectables. Apparently her relationship with them included some professional contact.

The scuzzy, flea-bitten, biker-type boyfriend was making threats, that, had I been there, might have resulted in some entertainment.

Sometimes, I sorely miss working in the entertainment industry.

While I don't much like the idea of the po-po bird-dogging members of the public, I remember the days when the police were called "peace officers" and they would openly encourage known troublemakers to keep moving along.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:31:15 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
My wife works at the local Hallmark. When I went to pick her up, her co-workers told me they wish I had been there to kick some ass yesterday.

A disreputable biker-type couple were rudely harassing a neatly dressed black woman who was standing at the counter trying to make a purchase. They were telling her to quit bulldogging them.

It turns out the neatly dressed black woman was a sheriff's deputy, and she was, in fact, keeping an eye on the crack ho' bitch, who was looking at the Harley Davidson collectables. Apparently her relationship with them included some professional contact.

The scuzzy, flea-bitten, biker-type boyfriend was making threats, that, had I been there, might have resulted in some entertainment.

Sometimes, I sorely miss working in the entertainment industry.

While I don't much like the idea of the po-po bird-dogging members of the public, I remember the days when the police were called "peace officers" and they would openly encourage known troublemakers to keep moving along.

Look, I was just there to buy a Harley Coffe Cup, and she was harrasing me!!!!
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:39:21 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

It turns out the neatly dressed black woman was a sheriff's deputy

WWOP........
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 9:16:28 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
..... A disreputable biker-type couple were rudely harassing a neatly dressed black woman who was standing at the counter trying to make a purchase. They were telling her to quit bulldogging them.

Holy shit, that sounds like my Mom and Dad! No wait, they live in Ohio.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 1:02:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
..... A disreputable biker-type couple were rudely harassing a neatly dressed black woman who was standing at the counter trying to make a purchase. They were telling her to quit bulldogging them.

So your parents disrespect black women and police officers in public?  
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 2:26:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So your parents disrespect black women and police officers in public?  

My Wife is "black", and yes they disrespect her. Which is why I stayed in WA after ETS, and they are in OH. And yes, they disrespect the Police too. Classy people, be sure.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top