Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2007 4:16:17 AM EDT
A while back I was asking about the HGCA in Houston and someone mentioned there's an even better one in Dallas, anybody know what it's called?
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 4:42:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Market Hall..........off 35.

ETA:  This weekend, Jan. 6 & 7
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 8:15:21 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Thanks, wish they had it after SHOT Show, I'm holding off on purchases till after that.
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 8:18:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 8:28:21 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks, wish they had it after SHOT Show, I'm holding off on purchases till after that.

SHOT is a trade show, not a gun show. What are you looking to get?

Yeah, I know, I'd like to see what's coming out before buying something I may not want anymore if something supplants it. The list has grown long and wide. Everything in general.
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 2:44:11 PM EDT
[#5]

Might as well buy something now if you want it. Anything that is new at the SHOT show won't see a gunshop for awhile. The preview I saw didn't have that much neat stuff anyway, but I may have missed a few things.

Market Hall is great. The HGCA Reliant show is also good, but falls to 2nd place in my book. And 2nd place still beats most anything in the US outside of Las Vegas or Tulsa.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top