Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2017 8:10:21 PM EST
 I am in town until tomorrow afternoon. Is there any reason to go to the Big Town Gun show? Are there any reasons not to go? 

Link Posted: 8/18/2017 9:08:16 PM EST
Used to be that Market Hall was my go to for gun shows. But they've been really disappointing the last few times I went - no good deals, lots of empty tables and lots of non-gun stuff. Since I live a lot closer to Big Town, I do these instead. Smaller, but satisfying. I usually manage to spend a few bucks on something I totally didn't need, but regularly find something I wanted at a close to bargain price (and with the bonus of instant gratification).

Fair warning - parking sucks since FedEx put in their facility in the old mall location, even if you get there pretty early. Thankfully, no tickets for parking in the grass.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 6:53:51 AM EST
[Last Edit: 8/19/2017 6:56:42 AM EST by 95707]
What time does the gun show open today?

Already found it, thanks.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 4:14:57 PM EST
Was better than avg. Lots of hanguns. no M1As =(

Got some ammo from GTG ammo (stock was way low) and couple of auto-knives. Probably cheap-o, but then I paid cheap-o so I'm happy!

Lots of sausage and aroma therapy this time (meh and bad). low on jewlery peeps.(thats good)

NFA trust people.

Minor t-shirt/patches/etc sighting.

AR-15 vendors out the ying yang.

And I cannot get a Sparc II to cowitness on my AK. Sad Panda (But at least I got to handle 1. Micro T1 might work, but ouch.)
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:19:07 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TXBob:
  no M1As =(

View Quote
I am glad that I skipped it then. M1A was the only reason that I wanted to go. I was in a box truck and since parking was going to be a problem. I decided to go home.
Top Top