Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2004 5:04:36 PM EDT
Well, I didn't get to make Gunstock '04 so I made up for it (a little) by driving up to mesquite this afternoon, pretty good turnout IMO.

I didn't find any "upper end" 4 rail picatinney rail systems for my DPMS CAR like I wanted, but made up for that with an "assult case" a load of Labelle 30 rounders, scope mount, and then a brass punch set and a couple Wilson mags for the ol' .45 little things like that....

Was a good day.

Did I see any of you out there?

~Crpdeth
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:55:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I was out there on Sat for a good while.  I was looking for a factory 13 BHP mag and found it.  
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:24:16 PM EDT
[#2]
was there sunday...

I saved a guy 500 bucks..

in return he bought me a holster that I went to the show to buy...
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 7:55:06 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
but made up for that with an "assult case" a load of Labelle 30 rounders.....

Who did you get these from, how much?  In the sealed wrapper?
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 8:00:02 AM EDT
[#4]
My girl and I were there to return a rifle to a vendor. He traded me another rifle from his table that had two parts missing. Screwed twice now. He is a really nice guy, but I don't think he shoots.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:28:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Hound, nothing wrong with letting us know who this vendor is if he constantally sells crap items IMO!

Kracka, They were 17 bucks each, and in a sealed wrapper, the paper inside said "as-is, used" but they are in un-used condition, I kinda assumed that they are new, but no refunds...I'll say one thing my DPMS has been kinda picky about what mags it likes, but it really enjoied a combination of these mags and 200+ rounds of XM193 and maybe that many LC reloads this evening.

Okay the vender was to my direct left as I walked in through the ticket area, and had a large square (4 sided) display with 2 young folks working all fours sides, with plexiglass covers over their wares...

Cluster, thats a good chunk of change to save on a purchase...what was he after?

What else did ya'll buy? Come on now, LOL

~Crpdeth
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 6:57:44 PM EDT
[#6]
ODDJOB, what are they asking for 13rd BHP mags these days?
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 12:37:16 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Kracka, They were 17 bucks each, and in a sealed wrapper, the paper inside said "as-is, used" but they are in un-used condition, I kinda assumed that they are new, but no refunds...

I managed to find some NIW grey teflon Labelle's for $12ea yesterday.  I could wait and hold out for $10 but I figured what the hell.  
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 2:36:52 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I could wait and hold out for $10 but I figured what the hell.  

Good deal on those!  I started out feeling the same as you, but with the election in Nov, I'm not going to squable now, and scramble later. Hopefully I can pick up a bunch at 10 bucks each later, after Bush gets re-elected, but I have a strong feeling that if Kerry manages to get in there, 17 bucks each will soon feel real inexpensive.

~Crpdeth
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 2:50:49 PM EDT
[#9]
The one I bought was a factory original for $39 (factory 10rnd are about $35 so I thought it was a fair deal).

Quoted:
ODDJOB, what are they asking for 13rd BHP mags these days?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top