Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2007 10:24:02 AM EDT
Those who know the in-demand gunsmith and all around nice guy knew how miserable he was working at Classic Arms with all the owner-induced drama and insane business practices.

He has opened his own gun shop in downtown Bath, MI. His official opening should be wednesday.

Inside the front door.

Dave doing what makes him happy.

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:59:43 PM EDT
[#1]
just might have to stop in there friday.
what`s his business hours?
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 6:01:33 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
just might have to stop in there friday.
what`s his business hours?

10-ish to 6-ish.

He really hasn't decided exactly. He thinks it'll be 10-6, but that'll depend on business.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:07:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Good to know...  That's near my parents house.  I'll have to check it out when I'm home visiting sometime.  I hope he succeeds.  That area of MI is lacking good gun stores.

I've been to Classic Arms a few times but I'm unfamiliar with their drama and business practices.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:20:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Good to know...  That's near my parents house.  I'll have to check it out when I'm home visiting sometime.  I hope he succeeds.  That area of MI is lacking good gun stores.

I've been to Classic Arms a few times but I'm unfamiliar with their drama and business practices.

While I like the owners, they had a unique way of making life miserable for the employees.

Business practices? I'll leave it at this: The distributors and sales reps that I met personally all preferred to talk to Dave over the owners.

I'm not going to post anything more specific than that online.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 4:16:12 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

While I like the owners, they had a unique way of making life miserable for the employees.

Business practices? I'll leave it at this: The distributors and sales reps that I met personally all preferred to talk to Dave over the owners.

Classic used to be a pretty good shop...don't know about the drama.  Good to hear there is a new shop opening.  Where in the hell is Bath?
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 5:35:58 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Classic used to be a pretty good shop...don't know about the drama.  Good to hear there is a new shop opening.  Where in the hell is Bath?

Very close to Lansing just NE a little bit.  Site of the largest school killing in US history.  (AFAIK)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top