Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2021 5:05:50 PM EDT
Join the discussion in the AZ HTF
Location is about halfway between Vegas and Phoenix. Not too far for you SoCal guys.
It's only $35 to show up and watch and hang out and camp for the weekend. Even if you can't affordto play with the big boy toys, you can afford to come and hang out around the campfire with like-minded people.

Link Posted: 1/9/2021 7:56:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 2:21:54 PM EDT
[#2]
The $35 fee covers all three days of the event, and includes dry camping.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 6:14:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think the biggest thing that turns people off is the $35 entry fee. Having to pay that price just to be a spectator....

Yeah, it's cool as hell but I'm sure that they make enough off the people that pay to shoot. Maybe a little less, like $5-$10 to get in as a spectator.
View Quote

Or getting to shoot at least one event for that fee, perhaps the Garand Match.  If you remember, you get one E ticket with your entry fee.

For me, it is too far to go for given level of (over-)commitment to so many things.  

What is the weather like during the day and the over-nights?

Thanks for the invitation, though.  It is now on my RADAR.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 6:32:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Typical high desert weather. Depending on if a storm rolls though, it'll probably be 60-70 during the day, 40-50 at night.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 5:31:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Is there space to bring my toy hauler in to camp there?  Is the ground suitable?  Or is it just tent camping?   Think I will come either way.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 7:03:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Yes, it'll be fine. Especially since you don't have a pesky rear window to worry about.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 7:52:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes, it'll be fine. Especially since you don't have a pesky rear window to worry about.
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top