Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2021 9:05:31 AM EDT
up north on March 27th.  Over 500 guns to include to Gatling guns!

http://yoapandyoap.com/event/500-guns-acres-of-ammo/
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 10:36:06 AM EDT
[#1]
There is some really nice stuff there.  I can only imagine the prices that this stuff is going to fetch.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 10:38:31 AM EDT
[#2]
There are a number of guns i would be interested in.   I don't think I can get up there though.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 5:54:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Would love to have a little 9mm gatling.  Even if had to drive down south.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 9:26:31 PM EDT
[#4]
At normal estate sales and auctions anything firearm related always goes for ridiculous prices, can't even imagine what this will look like, lol.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 11:19:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
At normal estate sales and auctions anything firearm related always goes for ridiculous prices, can't even imagine what this will look like, lol.
View Quote

No kidding, I never buy guns at auctions, every one ends up over priced, not counting fees, etc.
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 7:22:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Have been to a few of these auctions. They are held rather regular.

If you go, be ready for a robust walk as parking is a bitch. There is a quick trip about a half mile or so South which is nice for food and indoor plumbing because the line for outdoor shitters fills up fast.

Your most competitive bidder will be Cabelas with an endless checkbook.

They do however have a well run auction and move things fast. There is always more inventory than advertised due to add on items and there are deals to be had. Good luck!
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 8:28:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not always.... I may, or may not have, once upon a time in a galaxy far far away (Crandon WI), picked up an unfired Maadi AKM for $250. And an unfired Beretta 96 .40 in S.S. for $400.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 11:39:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Not always.... I may, or may not have, once upon a time in a galaxy far far away (Crandon WI), picked up an unfired Maadi AKM for $250. And an unfired Beretta 96 .40 in S.S. for $400.
View Quote

I hear of magical things like this, they just never seem to happen to me
Link Posted: 3/21/2021 9:08:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I hear of magical things like this, they just never seem to happen to me
View Quote

It was a one time thing for me too.

The Beretta was the first item offered of about 75 firearms. The guy I went with (who had a FFL) scored the Beretta. Most bidders were holding back for something to come later. The Maadi was the very last item, most of the crowd was gone by then, and the auctioneer said it was a SKS (prior 3 items actually were a SKS). There were 3 Glocks in the auction. I went there hoping to get one of those. When the bidding got close to dealer's cost on each, I dropped out, as my buddy could get me new in box for same amount. All 3 went for MSRP or above. This was about 10 years ago. Just before the Sandy Hook ammo panic, and things were "stable" enough politically that everything was priced "normal" on the street, and plentiful.  
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 11:06:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Anybody know the hammer price for the .45 Colt Gatling (#143) or the Gemtech Mist (#149)?

+1 for auctions ending with ridiculous pricing.  It seems like the rural ones are worse than the rare urban ones.
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 8:29:10 AM EDT
[#11]
I looked on their web site, they don't publish results like Hansen Auction Group does.  Probably have to call and ask if your interested.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top