Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/9/2009 11:18:12 AM EST
Yipee, I found ONE BOX of .380 at the 174/Powell Bi-Mart! I called Big 5 (82/Foster) who said they don't carry .380, but a customer overheard the Big 5 clerk and said Bi-Mart at 102/Halsey had some. I called them, but they were out. Finally, I was told by the guy at the 174/Powell Bi-Mart that they had a whopping 9 boxes. By the time I drove there (15 minutes), they had one box left. Wow. At least I only paid about $15 insead of the $50 at the Gun Room.

After talking to several different Bi-Mart employees, I got the feeling they get fairly regular shipments in, but they don't know what they're getting ahead of time, and they don't get a lot. They get shipments in twice a week, and the days are different for each store, so calling around is the way to go.
Link Posted: 6/9/2009 4:02:58 PM EST
I saw 3 boxes of .380 at the Aloha bimart yesterday. (Saw 8 boxes of expensive 9mm too, $16 per box, 124gr remington). Ammo is coming back.

Hopefully the shelves start to get more full soon! Not sure what the difference was in the price from the stuff I bought last week for $12 a box, but it was located on another part of the shelf completely.
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 8:16:11 AM EST
A friend of mine got a call on Saturday from a guy he's known for years saying, "hey, my son-in-law works at the Bi-Mart in Keizer, they've got .22lr in stock right now." So he tears ass on over there and they've got Remington Thunderbolt for $16.99/brick with a four brick limit. I can't remember if those are 500 or 525 rounds per brick. He bought four bricks, and there were eight left on the shelf. Two guys behind him cleared them out. So yeah, they do get shipments, but the go fast. Also, it was nice to hear that someone was selling .22lr ammo for under $30 per brick.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 1:49:15 PM EST
The store by me confirmed that on the two days they get shipments, they get multiple phone calls in the morning asking which ammo came in. I know that I am at work at that time. Must be nice to have nothing to do except call around checking the ammo shipments.
Top Top